I want to cry at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I seriously miss my teenage years. I had the best teenage years ever. My parents were never strict. I did what I wanted when I wanted. No bills, no responsibilities. My friends and I used to have bonfire every summer by the lake. We would eat what we wanted without worrying about our health or physical appearances. I would wake up around 2 pm and my mom is cooking the best food ever, eat, watch tv, lounge around the house then my friends would come over and we would go out. I also had so much fun with my family. My dad would rent a car and we used to go to road trips to other states.

I am sitting here reminiscing about the past. So care free. MySpace days, fighting with my sisters about the top 8 friend. My cousins coming from Ohio and we would have so much fun.

Now everyone grew up and became boring.

I noticed some people our age continue to live that kind of life. I know some who chill and have fun 24/7 minus the sleep.

Why don't you find people who would? Lol.

B

Buster

Shit has gotten too real. Things have changed because we felt compelled to take on responsibility due to age. We are products of our environment. If everyone else lived like a teenager then we'd do the same. Personally I blame money. It's the root of all evil. When you hit your late teens you start to realise its ceeb to still get pocket money so you start finding work, that loss of time kills your drive to have fun like you use to. The only available fun becomes the opposite sex and it can always turn out frisky.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That's why giving children the best childhood possibly is important. Cos that's the only time in.life where they can be carefree and enjoy life innocently before they enter the real world of responsibility, family, stress etc.

I feel bad for people who have shitty childhoods and teenage years.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
I know life was so colorful back then. But you must know nothing will ever be the same. Each moment you live fades into the past. It's sad, but true. We are heading towards an end of this worldly existence and into new dawn of beginning of a second life.

What I missed the most is that feeling of butter flies in the stomach. That feeling you get when you meet a girl that you like. The experience and conversations were so different.

S

Selfish

What about the other kids in Syria, Iraq, Yemen or in Somalia who can't have fun or do everything you did.

You are a c*nt.

B

Buster

I know life was so colorful back then. But you must know nothing will ever be the same. Each moment you live fades into the past. It's sad, but true. We are heading towards an end of this worldly existence and into new dawn of beginning of a second life.

What I missed the most is that feeling of butter flies in the stomach. That feeling you get when you meet a girl that you like. The experience and conversations were so different.

100%

When someone brought home a takeaway

When your favourite TV show was about to come on

When it was Eid

When you bought a new games console

Life was so much better as a kid, take me back

Playing GTA and PES with my two best friends till 8am, we would only stop to eat(usually malawax). I remember how I lost my best friend to marriage. He told me how he was scared to get married and he asked me for some advice. Sometimes, I wish I had told him not to get married.:jcoleno:

N

negativelyyours

Should have taken 'thriller' advice and top yourself! Put end to your miserable life... Don't you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.