I want to create a podcast for Somalispot

I want to do a 30 minute podcast where you guys ask questions to ajnabis . What type of ajnabis would y’all like to question? I would like to do comical parodies of events in Somali history. I want to do a skit about Somalis in human zoos, but an ultra parody of the sjw version . Like I’ll have a clip of the Congo and black people getting whipped in the south, then cut to me just standing there, while a voiceover when the saddest slave spiritual plays in the background how all oppression is equal and we’re victims of slavery as well. I will go into extreme detail how standing still was like picking cotton.

A podcast is a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically. Like I would pick a random request of what ajnabi would you like to ask. It can be any question. I would random pick members that volunteer to ask 3 questions each. Like i said, ANY question you always wanted to ask an ajnabi.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What have Pirates done to you?

Why are all sub Sharan Africans the same race in your eyes?

Have you ever heard of Somaliland?

I want to do a 30 minute podcast where you guys ask questions to ajnabis . What type of ajnabis would y’all like to question? I would like to do comical parodies of events in Somali history. I want to do a skit about Somalis in human zoos, but an ultra parody of the sjw version . Like I’ll have a clip of the Congo and black people getting whipped in the south, then cut to me just standing there, while a voiceover when the saddest slave spiritual plays in the background how all oppression is equal and we’re victims of slavery as well. I will go into extreme detail how standing still was like picking cotton.
Sounds wack but go ahead.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Hmmmm why would I as an individual ask random ajnabis some questions on podcast

Hmmmm why would I as an individual ask random ajnabis some questions on podcast
To understand the world better and knowledge of your opponent/competition to be able to compete in the market. Learning about ajnabis is helpful for navigating the world My favorite subject in school was social studies. I mean, if you wanted to conquer territory, understanding your opponent’s thoughts is one of the main key to victory. You could learn how to manipulate them and find their weaknesses. I like studying other cultures and use their ideas to enhance my own studies. Plus, I think it will be funny. Human relations skills is important, too.

To understand the world better and knowledge of your opponent/competition to be able to compete in the market. Learning about ajnabis is helpful for navigating the world My favorite subject in school was social studies. I mean, if you wanted to conquer territory, understanding your opponent’s thoughts is one of the main key to victory. You could learn how to manipulate them and find their weaknesses. I like studying other cultures and use their ideas to enhance my own studies. Plus, I think it will be funny. Human relations skills is important, too.
Spare yourself the trouble and read some books instead.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Kurolady08 I really like your transitional growth here in the forums. U went from unlively to lively! Mama is proud !

Trending

Latest posts