I want to change my Arab name

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I suggest other Somalis follow suit

To all the morons my name isn't Hanna. I have a typical Arab first name and last name :mjlol: I need to change that shit

I suggest other Somalis follow suit

To all the morons my name isn't Hanna. I have a typical Arab first name and last name :mjlol: I need to change that shit
Arab names are as somali as somali names we have been using them since forever you're like the black people that change their name to cumbktini to to connect with their ancestors

I'll be changing my Arab name to another Farsi word. Not gonna lie, most of the Somali male names don't sound too appealing...:kanyehmm:

U so insecure that a name with another ancient origin threatens your identity?:ayaanswag:

You don't see Europeans of today or the past complaining about their name being Middle Eastern in origin. Why should you care?

ItsHanna

U so insecure that a name with another ancient origin threatens your identity?:ayaanswag:

You don't see Europeans of today or the past complaining about their name being Middle Eastern in origin. Why should you care?

Insecure? I don't enjoy being held up at the airport it's nothing to do with my identity.

ItsHanna

You could change your name to Hannah Montana but it won't change a thing.

And travelling isn't the reason. What does your name bother you?

It doesn't not only is it a Arab name it's very uncommon and I am the only person in the UK with this name. So if you google it my address pops up uncensored.

ItsHanna

Sorry but I can't take you seriously with that display picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts