I want the ground to swallow me up

I'm out here in Thessaloniki Greece staying in a hostel and this Turkish girl approaches me, sits next to me, tries to chat me up and I still bottled it.

Sometimes I hold back from saying the wrong things. I gotta just say whatever and bask in the initial uncomfortableness. Might help me from blowing more occasions

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You are STD free. Why would you want to rub your naughties with some random? When was the last time you got yourself checked?
:vqbuyv0:

Mozart

You need people like me
Girls you meet on holiday are the best lol. Ask them questions about themselves cause girls love to talk and take it from there.

Girls you meet on holiday are the best lol. Ask them questions about themselves cause girls love to talk and take it from there.
Girls on holiday are looking to get litty as well. No need for no nonsense talking stages or lotioning. You can grab a shorties number and a day later your grabbing on her buns :damedamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm out here in Thessaloniki Greece staying in a hostel and this Turkish girl approaches me, sits next to me, tries to chat me up and I still bottled it.

huuno lesbianism waa haraam- so u didn't lose anything! U won actually!

Trending