I wanna take Qwerty on a trip

[

What sparked it is nice shroom trip. Shrooms are good for brain researchers discovered so I figured to help Qwerty go down rabbit hole haha. If it grows from the grown and is edible I'll take it and even if it makes a brother hallucinate and even take the Toad haha
Good luck entering these niggas dimensions. rip OP

Jinn-1.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
[

What sparked it is nice shroom trip. Shrooms are good for brain researchers discovered so I figured to help Qwerty go down rabbit hole haha. If it grows from the grown and is edible I'll take it and even if it makes a brother hallucinate and even take the Toad haha

Careful with psychedelics, man. You can undergo psychosis with a bad reaction. That's what destroyed that YouTuber by the name of Connor Murphy. He tried Ayahuasca unsupervised, had a bad reaction and basically lost his damn mind:

Some people claim he's doing it for the attention but that doesn't add up with these stories and the fact that he's really been diagnosed with psychosis or bipolar that was triggered by the psychedelics and the fact that his views dipped from 500K being low to 50-70K being high. If he wanted views he'd have stuck to his cringe shirtless stuff. Truly a sad story. He even went back home and is living with his parents now.

Careful with psychedelics, man. You can undergo psychosis with a bad reaction. That's what destroyed that YouTuber by the name of Connor Murphy. He tried Ayahuasca unsupervised, had a bad reaction and basically lost his damn mind:

Some people claim he's doing it for the attention but that doesn't add up with these stories and the fact that he's really been diagnosed with psychosis or bipolar that was triggered by the psychedelics and the fact that his views dipped from 500K being low to 50-70K being high. If he wanted views he'd have stuck to his cringe shirtless stuff. Truly a sad story. He even went back home and is living with his parents now.
Wait, this nigga still out? He hasn't recovered?
:ohdamn:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wait, this nigga still out? He hasn't recovered?
:ohdamn:

He's only escalated in the last year, abowe. Worse and worse by the day. But I think he's at least safe. He's living with his aabo and hooyo now and they seem to be keeping an eye on him. But he's still wacked out of his mind as you can see:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Man ain't you got like 4 wives or something? Shaqo la'aantaan maxaa weeyaan sxb?
Just 2 and their overseas. I may get a third one here in America. TIL eating a few shrooms sometimes is shaqa laan. I go running for health. I became more handsome and some girls here Minneapolis digging me but I got 2 wives abroad.

Just 2 and their overseas. I may get a third one here in America. TIL eating a few shrooms sometimes is shaqa laan. I go running for health. I became more handsome and some girls here Minneapolis digging me but I got 2 wives abroad.
Come on bruh, you telling me you are shrooming because of health?
tenor (1).gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
what happen to him? wallahi i haven't seen him in a while he must of stopped posting

He's like a super hero, or a vilain, who appears out of nowhere and immediately thumbs down the nefarious criminal!
I think there are less good threads on Sspot, less controversial ones at least!
:bell::childplease:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I want to meet Snacks man.

I wanna see whether he actually calls people langaab j*reers in real life.

:farmajoyaab:

Trending