I wanna move away

I'm a European Citizen trying to move to the U.S, what should I do ?

I'm 25 and currently doing a Master's in Software Engineering.

Last edited:
I ain't trynna have USCIS on my ass bro.

It's hard to move there legally, H1-Bs & most Visas are currently locked, I'm eligible for express entry to Canada but Canada doesn't interest me.

Money.

I'm not dutch just currently visiting.

In the US the average salary for a junior software engineer position is 70K USD, even in no income tax states like Texas.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Money.

I'm not dutch just currently visiting.

In the US the average salary for a junior software engineer position is 70K USD, even in no income tax states like Texas.
What about Switzerland? They offer high salary to SE and you could save decent money if your personal finances is good.

It'd take at least 3 years to do that.

Getting permanent residence through express entry then becoming a canadian citizen.

Also I'm from france & I seriously hate the French so f*ck seeing people who speak french too.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I can introduce u to my gay friend Apollo Mohamed. He could sponsor u as a husband, u could fall in love ? :)

1597853428696.png

Last edited:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This is what I hate about europe, the tax is just government theft at this point. Where I live they tax 20% of your earnings up to a certain point then they tax 40% of the rest.

America is the worst place to move to in the current global political and economic climate they will have it bad.

Trending

Latest posts