I walked into My Friend's Husband using the Washroom.

POV of what happened
maxresdefault-2.jpg

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
You’re too close with your friend take this as a sign to back off at least when her husband is around out of respect for their relationship 🙄 the fact that you think you should share this with her shows you that you have no healthy boundaries.

Damn sis,
Go Away Reaction GIF

You are reading too much into this.
I dont know where you are getting we don't have"healthy boundaries" from. It is not like she tells me what her and her man do in the bedroom. My only concern is if I don't tell her and he tells her, I'll look sus.

Damn sis,
Go Away Reaction GIF

I dont know where you are getting we don't have"healthy boundaries" from. It is not like she tells me what her and her man do in the bedroom. My only concern is if I don't tell her and he tells her, I'll look sus.
Then tell her and back off a bit.

Ceebta aduunka.
I don't want to go into details..

I am traumatized :mjcry:

Should I tell her or ignore the whole thing?
I always ask the host if I can use their bathroom, especially if they are Somali. Usually people check and say go ahead.
Next time ask your friend if the bathroom is free.

It was an accident, no need to tell anyone. Acuthu bilaysa and move on. Otherwise, you'll embarrassed the man and cause the wife to be suspicious or embarrassed.

Damn sis,
Go Away Reaction GIF

Classic case of overthinking, why would she be suspicious because of an embarassing incident that happened accidentally?
Imo it doesn't matter who tells her (first) or if she knows at all.
And for your peace of mind I'd try to not frame it as walking in on your friends husband but simply walking in on a person. The embarrassment doesn't really stem from their marrital status, I guess you'd feel the same if it was any another dude 👍

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Awkward situation, but it could have been anyone else. I don’t think you need to mention it to her. What purpose would it serve? You haven’t done anything wrong. It wasn’t intentional. Don’t make it a big deal iA.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I had my belly laugh quota for the day. Thank you @Bundasliga for that throwback of Mr. Burns in the buff.

Not to make light of the situation. Sorry to hear @Hodan from HR. I would just pretend I never saw anything and save him the embarrassment. That should serve as a reminder to him to always lock the door behind him.

Ceebta aduunka.

Make dua that Allah wipes that image from your maskax iyo qalb.

You seem to value truth and honesty in your friendship and don’t want her to hear it from him which might make you look bad. Telling her would clear your conscience.I get that. But look at the greater fitan that would arise from having her know. Her mind or shaydaanka could distort things to her and cause fractures in your friendship or even worse her marriage. It was an accident. By not telling her you are looking out for her as a great friend would. Learn your lesson. Leave her house when the hubby comes around.

Ceebta aduunka.

The guy may someday ask you, "you saw him, what do you think of him?"

But how did it happen that you and your friend's hubby found youselves in the same bathroom? I gotta say that is very odd. Where was your friend when you found yourself in the bathroom with her hubby? Something is odd!

Trending