I use think Somalis were Arabs until I came to the UK

Growing up I use to watch alot of Arabic TV in my household and every time I saw stuff about Somalia I just thought as them being another Arab country until I came to the UK that's when I realised you guys had your own language and stuff

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
IMG_20191107_020639.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Just spare us the act. Your actually an Arab Sudan brother, not Sudanese, but Sudanese Arab!

Growing up I use to watch alot of Arabic TV in my household and every time I saw stuff about Somalia I just thought as them being another Arab country until I came to the UK that's when I realised you guys had your own language and stuff
The whole Ajnabi troll thing is getting boring. Somalis have nothing to do with Arabs and never will. I’ll get back to you when we have a goat fetish.

No trolling serious. All I ever knew of Somalis was on Al Jazeera and I was like 1 years old when my father worked in Somalia as an UN diplomat. He never really told about me Somali people in detail until I moved to the UK and asked him questions

In the UK arabs and somalis ares pretty much similar. Only difference is Arabs are metrosexual and image driven whereas somalis are rowdy or educated

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The whole Ajnabi troll thing is getting boring. Somalis have nothing to do with Arabs and never will. I’ll get back to you when we have a goat fetish.
He's written in Sudanese Arabic in other threads, he's clearly arab.

Anyways, what he said was correct. Arabs are taught that Somalia is a fellow Arab country due to the Arab League. They think we are a horn african Sudan.

He's written in Sudanese Arabic in other threads, he's clearly arab.

Anyways, what he said was correct. Arabs are taught that Somalia is a fellow Arab country due to the Arab League. They think we are a horn african Sudan.
All we have in common is deen plus we all know why Somalia joined the Arab league. We are not Arabs nor are we an Arab country, we’re an African country.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
All we have in common is deen plus we all know why Somalia joined the Arab league. We are not Arabs nor are we an Arab country, we’re an African country.
I never said we are but arabs are taught that we are arabs due to arab league bs. Basically, they are misinformed which was the whole reason behind this thread.

I like to use this to my advantage, the Arabs don’t see me as a threat but one as their own. Same along with the Africans excluding the Nigerians (they are perhaps the most bitter people I’ve ever seen after the funny Kenyans).

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
All you had to do was google Somali people then also google Arabic people then ask yourself, are Somali people Arabic?