I urge the diaspora Somalis to give ethnic Somali names to their Children.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
SELF HATER ALERT!!! Somalis can never be compared to pathetic Arabs. You are no longer Somali writing that sentence :dzmxmmb:

What a self hating beg you are. You can never reach the heights of a proud Somali you inbred.
This one is a lost cause, leave her to her own devices. :noneck:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
There are people who think this:

landmark-tower-Markaz-al-Mamlakah-Saudi-Arabia-Riyadh.jpg

Mohammad_adil_rais-Rashidun_Caliphate.gif

Can be compared to this:

file-20171211-27680-4e78x.jpg

p05jygzk.jpg

:russ::russ:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I thank Allah everyday that I can at least trick people into thinking I'm Arab. One day I will be happily married, and in the bed room I will be spanked on my big black ass by an olive Arab hand; and on that day I will die of happiness. With every strike of his powerful Quraishi hands, I will gain some tariiq and aklaq. Can you hear it? Dush! Dush!

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Walahi I think everyone on this damn thread would rather live in Somalia than Saudi Terrorist Arabia!!

MadMullah99

I thank Allah everyday that I can at least trick people into thinking I'm Arab. One day I will be happily married, and in the bed room I will be spanked on my big black ass by an olive Arab hand; and on that day I will die of happiness. With every strike of his powerful Quraishi hands, I will gain some tariiq and aklaq. Can you hear it? Dush! Dush!
1. You are probably ugly, just like all self hating Somalis are.

2. Because you said you have a “big ass” I can now confirm your insecurity and I know that it is flat as a pancake or saggy.

3. Your fat bald Arab husband will treat you like a slave whilst he relaxes at home. Have fun!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It depends. Arab/Islamic names are way better then Somali names, just my Opinion although there are good Somali names too.

For girls, I like names like Shukri, Amal (Amal is Arabic I know) or Idil.
Is there not a saying about girls named Amal.....:lolbron:
Someone refresh me kkkk

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Bruh
220px-Sultan_Abdillahi_Sultan_Deria.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walahi we are begs lets face it. An Arab will never give a Somali name to their kid so why the f*ck should we?

I started with myself and my kids shall have incredible Somali names inshallah. Shoutout to the Somali names thread on here.
You know the mad mullah had a islamic name right

28-29years of civil war have made these Somalis confused saxiib, I agree with you 100% I will never name any of my children aYrAbS names. I see darkie Somali men claiming aYrAbS but don’t worry I destroy them verbally and they do change their ways. You can call me the last Somali saviour!

MadMullah99

All my siblings have Somali names except me.
Your hooyo and aabo are legends
28-29years of civil war have made these Somalis confused saxiib, I agree with you 100% I will never name any of my children aYrAbS names. I see darkie Somali men claiming aYrAbS but don’t worry I destroy them verbally and they do change their ways. You can call me the last Somali saviour!
Waryaa dont let us down!

Lets bring real Somali pride, culture and tradition BACK!

Your hooyo and aabo are legends

Waryaa dont let us down!

Lets bring real Somali pride, culture and tradition BACK!
Yes mate I’m doing everything in my power to help make these low IQ people appreciate their past and what our forefathers have done for us. But I’ve come to the realisation that some of these madaaxweyns can’t be saved. They have to be found and ostracised 100%.

Even sometimes when I’m playing football I see how some Somalis would fight another Somali to protect their ajinaabi friend. Even though the ajinaabi friend started the beef. Self-hate is something serious.

Trending

Latest posts