I urge the diaspora Somalis to give ethnic Somali names to their Children.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Walahi we are begs lets face it. An Arab will never give a Somali name to their kid so why the f*ck should we?

I started with myself and my kids shall have incredible Somali names inshallah. Shoutout to the Somali names thread on here.

I was always kinda jelly about how Ethiopians kept their ethnic names, Mengistu is a badass name sounds like a fantasy villain wizard or something

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Some diaspora communities have already picked up local names . We have gone past using arab names at this point

:dead:

I was always kinda jelly about how Ethiopians kept their ethnic names, Mengistu is a badass name sounds like a fantasy villain wizard or something

Too similar to meningitis

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I have a nice Islamic name and would never change it but I'll give all my kids Somali names or Somalinised Islamic names

It depends. Arab/Islamic names are way better then Somali names, just my Opinion although there are good Somali names too.

For girls, I like names like Shukri, Amal (Amal is Arabic I know) or Idil.

MadMullah99

I have a nice Islamic name and would never change it but I'll give all my kids Somali names or Somalinised Islamic names
No need to play games walaal. Just say that you like Arab names better and will stick to it. I have no care for Arab sympathisers.

MadMullah99

It depends. Arab/Islamic names are way better then Somali names, just my Opinion although there are good Somali names too.

For girls, I like names like Shukri, Amal (Amal is Arabic I know) or Idil.
In your opinion they are you are right!

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
HAVING ISLAMIC NAMES DOESNT MAKE YOU MORE OF A MUSLIM :it0tdo8: MOST OF THESE NAMES CAN BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE AS WELL

No. Ill give them honorable hebrew names (the names of the prophets).

No somali calls their sons names like hamdi, farooq and abbas.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Why should Arabs give their kids Zuumalian names? Are your booty scratching ancestors mentioned in the Qur'an and Sunnah like theirs are? Have some shame (unlike your naked awoowe) and rethink your choices

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Why should Arabs give their kids Zuumalian names? Are your booty scratching ancestors mentioned in the Qur'an and Sunnah like theirs are? Have some shame (unlike your naked awoowe) and rethink your choices
WHAT A DISGUSTING AND SHAMEFUL POST!

Exodus

Alienist
My name isn't even Islamic, but it is Arab. It's easy to pronounce and sounds nice tho so I like it.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
What is Zuumalian? That ain't no people I ever heard of. My booty scratching ancestors may not have been mentioned in the Qur'an but they had more virtue than these barbaric savages oo aad u dabo dhaqayso

MadMullah99

SELF HATER ALERT!!! Somalis can never be compared to pathetic Arabs. You are no longer Somali writing that sentence :dzmxmmb:

What a self hating beg you are. You can never reach the heights of a proud Somali you inbred.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
SELF HATER ALERT!!! Somalis can never be compared to pathetic Arabs. You are no longer Somali writing that sentence :dzmxmmb:

What a self hating beg you are. You can never reach the heights of a proud Somali you inbred.

Why do you hate the people of the Nabi akhi? Because Allah chose them to give revelation to, while he chose Somalis to ahlu UN? Listen, from now on you better look down when you even type the word "Arab", it is too noble for your dhuxul fingers

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Why do you hate the people of the Nabi akhi? Because Allah chose them to give revelation to, while he chose Somalis to ahlu UN? Listen, from now on you better look down when you even type the word "Arab", it is to noble for your dhuxul fingers
"The Arabs are strongest in disbelief and hypocrisy and are more likely to not know the limits of what (laws) Allah has revealed to His Messenger. And Allah is Knowing and Wise. And among the Arabs are some who consider what they spend as a loss and await for you turns of misfortune. Upon them will be a misfortune of evil. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing." (Surah 9 verses 97-98).

Trending