Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nacala
:jcoleno:
Look at them claiming Makaniis in Jijiga. Our fertile land
C6FEA3AF-5102-4233-A87C-386B92B8A351.jpeg

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Ngl its better oromo wars atleast the forum is not eating itself alive.

Yaraye

VIP
I heard that madagascar was named after mogadishu. Some traders were trying to get to mogadishu and ended up at madagascar looooool!:deadpeter: I don't know if its true, but that's what i heard :gaasdrink:

I heard that madagascar was named after mogadishu. Some traders were trying to get to mogadishu and ended up at madagascar looooool!:deadpeter: I don't know if its true, but that's what i heard :gaasdrink:
Marco polo mistakingly named it after Mogadishu but how he said it was madgascar which is how it got that name. He thought he got to Mogadishu when he landed in madagascar.

Last edited:
Marco polo mistakingly named it after Mogadishu but how he said it was madgascar which is how it got that name. He thought he got to Mogadishu when he landed in madagascar.
Some scholars think he was kinda right in the fact that it could have been possible that the Mogadishu sultanate ruled over it. But there hasnโ€™t been enough research done yet.

Trending