I understand why Europe doesn't want immigrants

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
1618854759588.png
From left to right: Mateo Salvini (Italy) and VictorOrban (Hungary)
1618854919736.png

Left ( Santiago Abascal, from Spain), Tino Chrupalla (Germany), in the middle; Thierry Baudet (Netherlands), André Ventura (Portugal), and Norbert Hofer (Austria)

All of them have something in common: they are far right MP's or politicians, more and more people are voting for them. I might be one of them.

Thank you, very GOOD, Chechens and other highly skilled immigrants from Heaven on earth.

Keeysan

The humble one
View attachment 180984From left to right: Mateo Salvini (Italy) and VictorOrban (Hungary)
View attachment 180986
Left ( Santiago Abascal, from Spain), Tino Chrupalla (Germany), in the middle; Thierry Baudet (Netherlands), André Ventura (Portugal), and Norbert Hofer (Austria)

All of them have something in common: they are far right MP's or politicians, more and more people are voting for them. I might be one of them.

Thank you, very GOOD, Chechens and other highly skilled immigrants from Heaven on earth.
Your block better know how to swing hands this is sick.

:jcoleno::wow1: I need to escape Europe before the cadaans finally burst I've seen what they can do with Hitler. These immigrants are so retarded man why can’t they just go to work get educated and be normal members of society?

View attachment 180984From left to right: Mateo Salvini (Italy) and VictorOrban (Hungary)
View attachment 180986

also forgot about sweden, their far right party is getting bigger and bigger

:jcoleno::wow1: I need to escape Europe before the cadaans finally burst I've seen what they can do with Hitler. These immigrants are so retarded man why can’t they just go to work get educated and be normal members of society?

Yeah I made a post about that. You niggas need to find an exit out of europe bc these cadaans are really about to lose it. Alhamdulillah I’m in USA :silanyosmile:

Yeah I made a post about that. You niggas need to find an exit out of europe bc these cadaans are really about to lose it. Alhamdulillah I’m in USA :silanyosmile:
Sbx america isn’t looking too good either :kanyehmm: I’m predicting the tensions will bubble up there and hit Europe too. Anyway in the likelihood 1933 round 2 only happens in Europe what’s a good location to flip property in America?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts