I took an L last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a club with a dude from my class. He gave me his ID and he was using his passport. I went in first. They asked what part of philly are you from? I froze. 3 of them were asking what part of Philly? I couldn't fucking answer that. I thought an ID would only have state and city instead of going in deeper to what part of the city. Working in a hotel i have seen many IDs and they didn't go in that deep. They kicked my ass out and kept the ID or I could wait and have the cops verify it. :nahgirl:
I left.They kept the ID :meleshame:

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I went to a club with a dude from my class. He gave me his ID and he was using his passport. I went in first. They asked what part of philly are you from? I froze. 3 of them were asking what part of Philly? I couldn't fucking answer that. I thought an ID would only have state and city instead of going in deeper to what part of the city. Working in a hotel i have seen many IDs and they didn't go in that deep. They kicked my ass out and kept the ID or I could wait and have the cops verify it. :nahgirl:
I left.They kept the ID :meleshame:

You should have answered "West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days"...

You folded under pressure :susp:no American ID has specifics deeper than the city name. They tested you and you folded . You could have said anything

Status
Not open for further replies.