I told my dad I will be visiting Somalia and he responded sacarstically

Is Somalis safe to visit?

• YES

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • NO

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
I'm Ogaden so that makes our lands safe to visit. This week I asked my pops if it was safe to cross the border to Somalia and his response was shocking. He believes I can only visit Somalia on a drone and doesn't believe I will survive a week in there. He also believes all diaspora (eyal bombalo/baraf) are naive to think Somalia is safe to visit.

safest tourist attraction :it0tdo8:
D_8gTA2UIAAPJ6P.jpg

I'm Ogaden so that makes our lands safe to visit. This week I asked my pops if it was safe to cross the border to Somalia and his response was shocking. He believes I can only visit Somalia on a drone and doesn't believe I will survive a week in there. He also believes all diaspora (eyal bombalo/baraf) are naive to think Somalia is safe to visit.

A Somali genocide is occurring in CagDheEriYa and displaced 2 million Somalis, and Dir Dhabe and now Harar are under non-Somali control all in less than 2 years while still not having the guts to stand up to Oromo when even gun Gumuz and Mursi are. Sitti and Fafan are next.

Yet Somalis wipe each other out in Dollo and Liban.

But you say that Ogaadeeniya is safe to visit, to stay away from Garowe, Hargeysa and Galkacyo.

Warya - even Tigray have near double your constituencies despite your 2 year Uncle Tom foolery for your Qoti SS camp guards.

Soomalidu waxay tirahdaa, Allow nimaan wax ogayn ha cadaabin.

A Somali genocide is occurring in CagDheEriYa and displaced 2 million Somalis, and Dir Dhabe and now Harar are under non-Somali control all in less than 2 years while still not having the guts to stand up to Oromo when even gun Gumuz and Mursi are. Sitti and Fafan are next.

But you say that Ogaadeeniya is safe to visit, to stay away from Garowe, Hargeysa and Galkacyo.

Warya - even Tigray have near double your constituencies despite your 2 year Uncle Tom foolery for your Qoti SS camp guards.

I'll confer with my pops.

:dead: :dead: :dead: :faysalwtf: :faysalwtf:

Keo

VIP
Come to Puntland. You will be fine there. I've been to Somalia twice now. Once in 2005 and then again in 2015.

But yeah I would never visit koonfur & Mogadishu even though my mother was born there.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Jubbaland is actually safer than the Galbeed for your toll.

Just stick to Kismayo and get there by plane.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's true , I can never go back to my hometown , our house and farmland that existed hundreds of years ,are just memories now , it's occupied by hostile clans they had driven the entire population to exile and mostly perished in IDPs the only time Im going back there is when I'm armed to the teeth since theirs no government fighting for our rights it's justifiable to use lethal actions

go to jigjiga or wardheer

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If something is meant to happen to you it’ll happen to you regardless if you’re in the west or visiting Somalia. Xamar and it’s area has troubles but lots of places in Somalia are safe to visit.

My pops believes they don't value life in Somalia. They assassinate civilians downtown in the largest cities (Hargeysa, Bosaso, Garowe, Baidoa, Dhusamareb, Mogadishu, & Beleweyne) all across Somalia.

Trending