I told my $10 a night hotel in Hargeisa 2 make an omelette 4 me and look what they brought 2 me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are there even checkpoints to begin with?

Well! ask Mogadishu why :dabcasar:

Clearly these people haven't had a bomb attack in like 11 years. You know why ? Two things. Checkpoints and neighborhood watch.

Hotels have to see an ID. They are also in the front line of defense. They notice you hauling in huge stuff then they'll report you

It works

I must give them credit for that.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Btw 25 USD doesn’t sound that expensive unless it’s a crappy hotel. Which one was it? Rays?
I ate dinner at Rays but stayed at Saw Hotel.You have to understand that majority of the population makes 100 USD per month.They can't afford to give 25 USD to stay at a hotel for one night so from their perspective it is high-end :manny:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Well! ask Mogadishu why :dabcasar:

Clearly these people haven't had a bomb attack in like 11 years. You know why ? Two things. Checkpoints and neighborhood watch.

Hotels have to see an ID. They are also in the front line of defense. They notice you hauling in huge stuff then they'll report you

It works

I must give them credit for that.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Interesting. I didn’t know hotels were on top of their security. Good thing.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I ate dinner at Rays but stayed at Saw Hotel.You have to understand that majority of the population makes 100 USD per month.They can't afford to give 25 USD to stay at a hotel for one night so from their perspective it is high-end :manny:

Waa ruunta... Saw hotel.. is it one of the new hotels or the one in the city center?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So....RKelly have you slept with a Xalimo in your rendezvous?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So....RKelly have you slept with a Xalimo in your rendezvous?

I will not be leveled with another dambi on top of the dambi I committed :browtf:

I did maneuver around their strict control on having a gazelle in your room:kodaksmiley:

I will not disclose how I did it

@MARAQ DIGAAG almost discovered my method tho :mjlol:

DRACO

VIP
Why are there even checkpoints to begin with?
Al shabaab could sneak in otherwise, to stop clans smuggling weapons vehicles are checked.
Also to catch tax avoiding khat smugglers .
You have well organised security sector in SL.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will not be leveled with another dambi on top of the dambi I committed :browtf:

I did maneuver around their strict control on having a gazelle in your room:kodaksmiley:

I will not disclose how I did it

@MARAQ DIGAAG almost discovered my method tho :mjlol:

iieeewwwww......

upload_2018-4-10_5-48-47.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.