I told my $10 a night hotel in Hargeisa 2 make an omelette 4 me and look what they brought 2 me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:bell::bell::drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf:

They good otherwise

They wash and iron my clothes tho :drakekidding:

@Reiko judt shaking her head, she does not approve my frugal ways :hemad:
:hemad:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
why stay at a hotel if you don't have a lady with you. why don't you stay with family members

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
why stay at a hotel if you don't have a lady with you. why don't you stay with family members

We have multitude of homes, I kid you not. They are either occupied by my relatives or are rented. I can stay with the relatives living in our homes but I chose solitude. Don't want visitors and don't want those little kids screaming of the top of that tongue.

I like this tho

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
We have multitude of homes, I kid you not. They are either occupied by my relatives or are rented. I can stay with the relatives living in our homes but I chose solitude. Don't want visitors and don't want those little kids screaming of the top of that tongue.

I like this tho
It's considered shameful to stay in a hotel if you have relatives in the city but I understand how you feel.The only time I felt peaceful this entire trip was when I was in a hotel in Borama but I paid 25 USD for one night apparently it was Borama's most high class hotel :mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's considered shameful to stay in a hotel if you have relatives in the city but I understand how you feel.The only time I felt peaceful this entire trip was when I was in a hotel in Borama but I paid 25 USD for one night apparently it was Borama's most high class hotel :mjlol:

I do not care for the conventional wisdom out here. Clearly our people are the same people that cannot harness the monsoon rain we've witnessed but in just few months will pull the alarm on a drought. You've seen he amount of water on the streets right ? My believe of qaarada habaar bey qabtaa conviction has been reinforced

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I do not care for the conventional wisdom out here. Clearly our people are the same people that cannot harness the monsoon rain we've witnessed but in just few months will pull the alarm on a drought. You've seen he amount of water on the streets right ? My believe of qaarada habaar bey qabtaa conviction has been reinforced
Trust me abti when I was in Western SL I saw the potential for massive lakes and even rivers but these people would rather let the water evaporate in the valleys than build the a dam as a community.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Trust me abti when I was in Western SL I saw the potential for massive lakes and even rivers but these people would rather let the water evaporate in the valleys than build the a dam as a community.

I use to curse the government but after witnessing this I am now convinced the people themselves are accessory to the crime, co-conspirators, collaborators and simply neefs. Why else would they not rise and demand and even slaughter the leadership like the French did when they slaughtered Queen Antoinette? Why ! Why! They are complicit in this crime

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I use to curse the government but after witnessing this I am now convinced the people themselves are accessory to the crime, co-conspirators, collaborators and simply neefs. Why else would they not rise and demand and even slaughter the leadership like the French did when they slaughtered Queen Antoinette? Why ! Why! They are complicit in this crime
All of them are corrupt from the president to the lowest of society.Can you imagine I had to pay 10 dollars in bribes just to leave Borama and return to Hargeisa.Every checkpoint we came across they were asking for nacnac (bribes) in the form of either money,qaat or cigarettes.:gucciwhat:

These are the same dudes that are supposed to protect the country from Al Shabab inflitration :bell:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
All of them are corrupt from the president to the lowest of society.Can you imagine I had to pay 10 dollars in bribes just to leave Borama and return to Hargeisa.Every checkpoint we came across they were asking for nacnac (bribes) in the form of either money,qaat or cigarettes.:gucciwhat:

These are the same dudes that are supposed to protect the country from Al Shabab inflitration :bell:

Why are there even checkpoints to begin with?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

Btw 25 USD doesn’t sound that expensive unless it’s a crappy hotel. Which one was it? Rays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending