I told a GIRL that I had done AFGHANISTAN

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I met her on a little party in my best friend birthday

In short, everything started well then came the famous question: "What do you do for a living?"

I was going to tell her that i was in college , then I had the brilliant idea of telling a big lies to impress her: I was a former soldier (as I am young, I said that it lasted only three years), and I did Afghanistan. The girl fell in love immediatly, asking me 1000 questions

We saw each other in person several times, and I told him anecdotes from Afghanistan, not doing too much, I made sure to remain a minimum of credibility, like I said that I had participated in exchanges of gunfire, but I never said that I had taken a position defended by the Taliban on my own

I told him about the country, the heat, while my only forays abroad were in Burao with my family.

In short, she invited me to a party for Friday with some friends of hers, I already accepted, then yesterday she said
« Hey, Julia is going to come with her boyfriend, he was in Afghanistan too, I told him about you, you will be able to discuss"

SHIT

In three questions, he will burn that I'm a big liar : dead:
And the girl, seeing me stammer, will take me for a big lousy (that I am in reality)

Seriously, I'm in the shit guys

alien

📍outer space
VIP
lesson of the day is to never lie
giphy.gif

You told a girl that you was fighting in Afganistan? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
This guy is hilarious instead of saying something cool like you own a company or that you are rich but you said that you are a former soldier from Afghanistan, not even somalia:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: (This guy is is official crazy)

My squadie cadaan friend went absolutely fucking schizo once because some guy wouldn't stop talking about Afghan. The guy didn't even claim be a solider he was just oddly interested in the topic.

At worst he's going to offer you a straightener and boot your teeth down your throat and at best he's going to publically humiliate you. They don't take that shit lightly, DO NOT GO :chrisfreshhah:

I met her on a little party in my best friend birthday

In short, everything started well then came the famous question: "What do you do for a living?"

I was going to tell her that i was in college , then I had the brilliant idea of telling a big lies to impress her: I was a former soldier (as I am young, I said that it lasted only three years), and I did Afghanistan. The girl fell in love immediatly, asking me 1000 questions

We saw each other in person several times, and I told him anecdotes from Afghanistan, not doing too much, I made sure to remain a minimum of credibility, like I said that I had participated in exchanges of gunfire, but I never said that I had taken a position defended by the Taliban on my own

I told him about the country, the heat, while my only forays abroad were in Burao with my family.

In short, she invited me to a party for Friday with some friends of hers, I already accepted, then yesterday she said
« Hey, Julia is going to come with her boyfriend, he was in Afghanistan too, I told him about you, you will be able to discuss"

SHIT

In three questions, he will burn that I'm a big liar : dead:
And the girl, seeing me stammer, will take me for a big lousy (that I am in reality)

Seriously, I'm in the shit guys
Loser. Punching way above ur weight class to impress siil. Doqon.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
the only question i got is, did you flirt with a dude or a girl? because you go from she to him real quick.

or do you have something you want to tell us hmm???

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Buddy is a Nigerian 491 Romance Scammer.
Heh heh heh heh

"I soldier i fite in Afghanistan...I find u so hot bebe so sexy i luv u so much, I stuck here now send me 200 dollars"
Looking Ahh Boy in a Ghanian Netcafe.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah dude you're f*cked.

Even if you can survive the Afghanistan questions, you will not survive the questions on where you trained in the US, who trained you, drills, squad etc.

Tell her, you double booked and you have to visit family that evening.

World

VIP
Just say something came up and that you can’t make it. Not that hard. Imagine if the guy starts asking you military questions and outs you as a liar lmao, so embarrassing.

Trending

Latest posts