I thought this neef left?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I’m talking about an internship
:mjkkk:

I’ll ask Abdisamad for the hook up. You’re my main target from now on. Nacala ku yaal
:pacspit:
Yeah go ahead and ask that neef to train you. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Dude gets karbaashed left and right imagine taking him as your teacher.:mjhaps::mjlaugh:

I’m gonna be laughing at you when you get karbashed.:wow1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Figo is naturally a meanie, he calls people neef like it’s nothing. Aren’t you and @Odkac WRLD from the same city? Waryaa iska celi. Waa maxay waxaan?
I’m mean? :reallymaury::ileycry:Miskiin Figo? C’mon I’m the nicest guy around. I don’t call people neef if they aren’t one.:manny:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Figo is naturally a meanie, he calls people neef like it’s nothing. Aren’t you and @Odkac WRLD from the same city? Waryaa iska celi. Waa maxay waxaan?
Don’t worry abaayo. I’ve returned to SSpot for a reason. Neef @Figo and @The Bloody-Nine should not have made an enemy of me.

They will all kneel. From Zeylac to Lower Juba. Seattle to Birmingham.

A15D06D5-0666-4109-A97E-09909A8156BE.jpeg

Gambar

VIP
I’m mean? :reallymaury::ileycry:Miskiin Figo? C’mon I’m the nicest guy around. I don’t call people neef if they aren’t one.:manny:
I have a higher chance of being considered maskeen than you. You have a matter of fact way of insulting people maandhoow.