I think someone has done evil eye on me

Ever since I was 13 I had bad luck. for example: in sports, every team or person I'm rooting for loses like Ramla and many more etc...
I have also bad luck with hurting myself in accidents. If someone wanna pay me to rot for a team and that team loses I would be down. What do you think? is this evil eye?

What team you root for?

:gucciwhat:
Every single team I root for loses, it's not a joke. That is why my friends watch the game without me because they know the team I root for losses.
England vs Italy, Belgium vs Italy, Manchester vs Villareal, France vs Switzerland, Chelsea vs Leicester, Real Madrid vs Ranger recently, Barcelona vs PSG, etc......

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Every single team I root for loses, it's not a joke. That is why my friends watch the game without me because they know the game root for losses.
England vs Italy, Belgium vs Italy, Manchester vs Villareal, France vs Switzerland, Chelsea vs Leicester, Real Madrid vs Ranger recently, Barcelona vs PSG, etc......

Yeah, but which team do you support in particular.....

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Do you want those clubs to lose sure, how much are you willing to pay me? I will give you one free trial. Who do you want to lose?

First game of the season support Manchester City sxb.

I want to see the free trial then we can talk payment, I am sure Ole Gunnar will reimburse me.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Please start supporting Liverpool or Man City, either of them or one of them, doesn't matter.

Pls do that for me sxb.

:fittytousand:

I see we have a betting man. Xaram, walaal.

:kodaksmiley:

So anyway, Big Von... do what he says, please.

They drew 2-2 with Sevilla

I'm starting to doubt your bad luck abilities.....

:kodaksmiley:
Maybe it was because is stopped watching when it was 80 and Sevilla was winning 2-1
Either way, PSG is one of the big clubs and for it losing against a little club is embarrassing.
Or maybe reverse bad luck? after I stopped watching the match I said Sevilla is gonna probably win.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Every single team I root for loses, it's not a joke. That is why my friends watch the game without me because they know the team I root for losses.
Time to make a few bets

Jk

Trending