LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what ya think? :)

Kudos to Mama Edna

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So you're Isaaq. Okay. A 2 decade mystery finally solved. But that's a nice farm and somewhat what I wanna setup back home. What that guy speaks of is pretty on-point and basic rotational grazing that will enrich the topsoil overtime. But there are projects and farms like this in the rest of Somaliweyn, ayeeyo. I've seen and heard of some around Puntland, for example.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So you're Isaaq. Okay. A 2 decade mystery finally solved. But that's a nice farm and somewhat what I wanna setup back home. What that guy speaks of is pretty on-point and basic rotational grazing that will enrich the topsoil overtime. But there are projects and farms like this in the rest of Somaliweyn, ayeeyo. I've seen and heard of some around Puntland, for example.

Post the videos of Puntland examples. Prove it. Isaaq is part of my DNA no doubt about it, but i am speaking strictly on honesty walaahi. Qabilism has zero to do with it

I guess it’s true what they say evil people do live longer cause I being seeing this old lady for far too long along with her hatred for other somalis.
765DAEEF-068B-440E-A7AC-B7E148A527E3.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Post the videos of Puntland examples. Prove it. Isaaq is part of my DNA no doubt about it, but i am speaking strictly on honesty walaahi. Qabilism has zero to do with it

Here is literally an example of a farmer in Puntland applying the same rotational grazing mentioned in the video you shared:

And just search up "Puntland farm" and you will get loads of results. A Warsangeli lady from around Sanaag who's my auntie even got international awards for her conservation work in both Puntland and Somaliland starting like a decade ago:

Why would I lie, ayeeyo? I love all my geeljires. All this qabiil and federal regions stuff doesn't matter to me beyond material realities like me realizing my qabiil matters in terms of where I want to live and things like business opportunities but otherwise seeing geeljires succeed anywhere in the world makes me happy regardless of qabiil or region.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here is literally an example of a farmer in Puntland applying the same rotational grazing mentioned in the video you shared:

And just search up "Puntland farm" and you will get loads of results. A Warsangeli lady from around Sanaag who's my auntie even got international awards for her conservation work in both Puntland and Somaliland starting like a decade ago:

Why would I lie, ayeeyo? I love all my geeljires. All this qabiil and federal regions stuff doesn't matter to me beyond material realities like me realizing my qabiil matters in terms of where I want to live and things like business opportunities but otherwise seeing geeljires succeed anywhere in the world makes me happy regardless of qabiil or region.

Awesome @Shimbiris

Trending

Latest posts