i think somali men are quite a shy bunch

they have mastered the art of masking it by aggression in their behaviour and
showoff bravado. put them one on one with a girl they really fancy and they practically melt
down and all the awkwardness, uneasiness and discomfort comes out to a keen observer and
they immediately try to compensate with tales of boasting and patronizing attitude. another
thing is they become tight and fidgety and serious, cant seem to relax and be themselves.
one girl narrated to me after having a first date with a guy who fancied her which was basically
periods of akward silences punctuated by tight up conversations, they parted to go to their
respective homes only for him an hour later to start bombarding her with texts as if from a totally
different personality not the same they just parted a little earlier. so in conclusion i think somali men
are quite a shy bunch and i believe it comes from their background of a prudish society

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Most of that can be explained by guys who rarely ever talk to women. There a seriously suprise amount of guys who don't talk to women other then their mom or sisters

Whats the sample size of this generalization? Just the 1 girl ?
definitely not thats just an example it comes from a life time of
observation and first hand experiences and i should all so add that in the
science of statistics and stereotyping we tend to generalize the behaviours of the whole, definitely they are exceptions to the rule
but they are in the minority

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Most of that can be explained by guys who rarely ever talk to women. There a seriously suprise amount of guys who don't talk to women other then their mom or sisters
Some men don't bother to talk or pursue Women because of the #metoo era we live in.

on the other side somali women are mainly frigids ,they are quite adversely conditioned to sex due also to the prudishness of their
society.their level of normally displayed horniness is quite low
because their normal physical urges have been nearly completely
subjugated by their moral apprehensions. one can sit with a somali girl for quite a long time without her getting any horny. mind you they are good at banter and thats why the love platonic relationships, its like them having their cake and eating it. the statements i get from somali guys is to bed a somali girl you need
two things either to entice her with money or lie to her emotions
with projections of false feelings. but they never ever give it up for their own pleasure and urges

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I think OP is describing bradar @Jiron
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

they have mastered the art of masking it by aggression in their behaviour and
showoff bravado. put them one on one with a girl they really fancy and they practically melt
down and all the awkwardness, uneasiness and discomfort comes out to a keen observer and
they immediately try to compensate with tales of boasting and patronizing attitude. another
thing is they become tight and fidgety and serious, cant seem to relax and be themselves.
one girl narrated to me after having a first date with a guy who fancied her which was basically
periods of akward silences punctuated by tight up conversations, they parted to go to their
respective homes only for him an hour later to start bombarding her with texts as if from a totally
different personality not the same they just parted a little earlier. so in conclusion i think somali men
are quite a shy bunch and i believe it comes from their background of a prudish society
Lol the one’s I know are not shy. If they like you they’ll be forward. Your parents will know soon enough.

This is what we get when someone studies psychology or looks into the subject. They think they can analyse everyone. Remember men don't like to be analyzed don't do that shit with your partner. A call for disaster.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So Somali guys are shy but are also aggressive and have a fake bravado? Tell me more.
Sarcastic Oc GIF

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Somali men who grew up in the west are only shy with Somali women. This does not extend to ajnabi women.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Some men don't bother to talk or pursue Women because of the #metoo era we live in.
is that what you tell yourself? That you’ve never interacted with women since middle school because you’re afraid of getting metoo’ed?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
we mean shy emotionally here. dont associate it with physical or mental matters here. this is in the arena of courtship that am referring to.
I disagree, from myself and the Somali guys I’m around they’re not the least bit shy around women.

By shy do you mean quiet or just shy as in they’re not outgoing?

Somali men who grew up in the west are only shy with Somali women. This does not extend to ajnabi women.

this has some truth to it. Though there’s more to it than just that ofc.

I always thought I was the only one haha, with Somali females I avoid them for the most part out of respect, I choose not not to speak or look at them in public they are very painfully awkward.

But with any other race I feel natural and comfortable and I’m very outgoing. :pachah1:
Especially cadaan and latinas, to some extent asian chicks.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I disagree, from myself and the Somali guys I’m around they’re not the least bit shy around women.

By shy do you mean quiet or just shy as in they’re not outgoing?

this has some truth to it. Though there’s more to it than just that ofc.
Reminds me of when I was with a saxiib who was a borderline manwhore back when I use to think that was impressive.
Dude was chatting on the phone with a Somali woman one time and I swear by god it was the most awkward shut I've ever seen. The guy brought up marriage when they barely knew each other in the middle of their conversation. I cringed so hard, I wanted to die listening to that conversation.

The ops statement is 50% true and 50% false. Shit depends on the person and the circumstances they live in and grew up.

Its not just men who are shy with the opposite gender its women too.

Those who know only one gender outside of family are definitely shy. I think this is one of the reasons why us maryooleys might feel shy around random outsiders.

Trending