I think my sister has become an SJW !! ADVICE PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxibyaal i am beginning to hate the Somali men aint shit crew.I recently was sitting down studying near m sister when i saw her watching this

:jcoleno::jcoleno:
After watching it for a few minutes and hearing the constant gang language i turned it off.However their accent was australian.
:damn::damn:
She has told me off twice after saying with a hard R as a joke.
:jaynerd:
Yet she was listening to rap music and etc.The only thing left is she will bring a non somali home for marriage.
:ohhh:
Advice
:mjcry::kendrickcry:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Saxibyaal i am beginning to hate the Somali men aint shit crew.I recently was sitting down studying near m sister when i saw her watching this

:jcoleno::jcoleno:
After watching it for a few minutes and hearing the constant gang language i turned it off.However their accent was australian.
:damn::damn:
She has told me off twice after saying with a hard R as a joke.
:jaynerd:
Yet she was listening to rap music and etc.The only thing left is she will bring a non somali home for marriage.
:ohhh:
Advice
:mjcry::kendrickcry:
Say that there's a celebration in Nairobi for family and give her a sleeping pill take her across the border to somalia and mission accomplished

But seriously this was bound to happen, by 2050 all halimos and most faraxs will be haredcore sjq

Xalimos who see being black as being related to madows and their unique issues are the worst. You need to redpill your sister.

This xalimo is crying because AA said somalis did not endure the same struggles as them, so she brings up a parallel with the situation in Libya. This is 2017.

This xalimo is crying because AA said somalis did not endure the same struggles as them, so she brings up a parallel with the situation in Libya. This is 2017.
Its like they are competing for the oppression Olympics . While whites compete to control the world , Somali SJW want to compete for who had the most slaves .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending