I think my probation officer wants me

Status
Not open for further replies.
:francis: this is why many niggas should stay away from cadaan girls they have no morals. What's worse they act like they are good girls

Who needs cadaan girls when we have our Somali queens :mjpls: id take a fat booty and a lifetime of laxoox and Bariis iyo hilib over some razor thin lipped caucazoid and dealing with her bullshit

Im tryna doggy paddle in that abti frr:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Swim like Michael Phelps Abti :drakelaugh:take it next level even and go Aquaman :pachah1:

Lool facts cadaan woman and any other girls ain't worth cuffing i just love my dna and qabil too much to mix my blood:pachah1::pachah1:

They just dumpsters . I don’t even like thinking of them in a sexual way anymore I get disgusted knowing I can grab me a peng xalimo ting . Damn I’m picking up on all sorts of British slang out here in hargeisa lmao

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
That's what I'm saying I'm smarter than her though I don't fall for tricks I'm too bipolar and paranoid while she's just open and flamboyant:drakelaugh::mjlol:

Play the upper hand by being polite and faking interest in her life. But leave it at that. So your probation can finish quicker. :trumpsmirk:

Swim like Michael Phelps Abti :drakelaugh:take it next level even and go Aquaman :pachah1:

They just dumpsters . I don’t even like thinking of them in a sexual way anymore I get disgusted knowing I can grab me a peng xalimo ting . Damn I’m picking up on all sorts of British slang out here in hargeisa lmao
factsss hargeysa got too many peng Gurbujoog tings from allover i wanted to come so bad this summer this probation shit fucked me over sadly:bell:

I would say definitely feign interest, no one is worth the sin of zina tho. Inshallah all of us who have transgressed will be forgiven and may he prevent the ones who haven't from falling for it.

My probation officers sending me hella signals lately every time I come for probation the is preeing me up and down I try act like a dummy to her signals every time yesterday we had a long session this ting was preeing my trim my white crystal clean air force1s fr she's on me I was left in shock she kept on asking me about my nightlife and she told me about hers and how she spends all of her money on liqour and weed. Very funny lady indeed I didn't disclose much to her but she's on my side a lot even when I Missed Probation two weeks ago she didn't even give me a warning she took it off so it's mad lads should I smash? Even though she's 27???:manny::banderas:
Did you leave hargeisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending