i think my incel cousin found somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Yo I was fucking right. Dude seemed like the type of nigga you described yourcousin as. He must have seen the tab open on your laptop. Be careful, he will probably snitch to your momma.

im really scared. not about him exposin me to my dukes but this nigga crazy n might juss off the whole fam before eid prayer:tocry:

im really scared. not about him exposin me to my dukes but this nigga crazy n might juss off the whole fam before eid prayer:tocry:
Wallahi I would tell you to trust your gut feeling about that person and try to not be around them especially alone. I will pray for you that this incel goes back to the place he came from.

Mustafa, Adan and Geeljire.

If not incels already, they are progressing towards it.
Your a simp aka a pussy beggar and im a mgtow male i dont want any relations with women i dont need that bs your mad at me for being what you wanna be but you cant simply accept it so instead you bootyclap for hoes thinking you will get ops attention by calling us incels your tactics are funny very funny ... Incel

:ftw9nwa:
Your a simp aka a pussy beggar and im a mgtow male i dont want any relations with women i dont need that bs your mad at me for being what you wanna be but you cant simply accept it so instead you bootyclap for hoes thinking you will get ops attention by calling us incels your tactics are funny very funny ... Incel

Sanka
:)
Chill

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
9C844D8D-CBB6-4A6F-8D81-EB3A4EC1257A.jpeg

Toxique finna walk outside and see this.

Your whole family ain’t safe. Get them away from your cousin ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending