I think I'm going to have a heart attack soon.

So here's the problem I'm 19 and skinny but over the last couple of days, I felt a sharp pain in my upper chest area that kept me up for the whole night. :jaynerd:

My diet is full of processed food, for those of you wondering. :dabcasar:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I got rid of processed food and carbs and salt and started eating like a west coast hippie for about 3 years now. I feel like a billion bucks.

I think I have the best blood pressure among all Somalis and Blacks. I am consistently under 110/70. My full blood tests achieve optimal results.

Start eating well or you will regret it at middle age, which will come to you just like that. Dont abuse your body.

I got rid of processed food and carbs and salt and started eating like a west coast hippie for about 3 years now. I feel like a billion bucks.

I think I have the best blood pressure among all Somalis and Blacks. I am consistently under 110/70. My full blood tests achieve optimal results.

Start eating well or you will regret it at middle age, which will come to you just like that. Dont abuse your body.
How did you manage to give up processed food for 3 years ? :mindblown:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Even if it's the smallest things is important to check it up. When it's comes through he heart. It might suprise you the amount of heart problems from birth doctors miss

How do you eat processed food is my question?

I'll eat food fatasses eat once or twice a month from a restaurant but that has no effect on you since it's not done often.
I'm from the UK and you sound like you're from the states, so this may not make sense to you but I eat chicken and chips, burgers, and pizzas every other day.

I'm from the UK and you sound like you're from the states, so this may not make sense to you but I eat chicken and chips, burgers, and pizzas every other day.

This is the problem my man, you eat too much junk food and now you might got heartburn. Check up with a doctor because it could be something else too.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

I know exactly how reer UK Somalis eats. The chicken and chip shop is their second home. Cut that garbage out and eat green and hit the gym. Go to the doctor too. You should get a full checkup including blood work once a year.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So here's the problem I'm 19 and skinny but over the last couple of days, I felt a sharp pain in my upper chest area that kept me up for the whole night. :jaynerd:

Processed food and skinny :childplease:

Hope you the best

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Check for nerve damage. Watch for diabetes

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Ask your dr. to check for your vitamin D .....for men 30 is the required one, judging from your hands you have black dots indicating neurological and vitamin d deficient

Careful cos being ‘skinny’ means absolutely f*ck all. Ur vessels could easily be blocking up with fat, and ur at risk of diabetes. I suggest cutting down on pizza firstly because it’s very hard to portion control. U can easily find yourself finishing a whole 12 inch pizza whereas just eating burger and chips is somewhat better. Ik it won’t be easy to completely stop straightaway so maybe exercise often to burn it off and start eating more protein/fibre as u won’t have cravings it’ll keep u satiated

Trending