I think I have become asexual

Djokovic

Somali Arab
over the past 3 years as my wealth and fortune has grown I have become more and more disgusted by sexual intercourse I am afraid that I will be celibate for the rest of my life.
Is this strange as I quite enjoyed having sex before this I haven’t had any sex or urges to have sex in two years what does this mean

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
over the past 3 years as my wealth and fortune has grown I have become more and more disgusted by sexual intercourse I am afraid that I will be celibate for the rest of my life.
Is this strange as I quite enjoyed having sex before this I haven’t had any sex or urges to have sex in two years what does this mean
You are just inactive. Not asexual, asexuals, as I know don’t like to have sex

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The thought of having sex makes me sick and vomit

You will save a lot of money
Meme Think GIF

Get your testosterone levels checked.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You have medical issues
Either low testosterone, depression or other medical issues

K-M-O

Somali.
@Djokovic

I believe you’re traumatised in the experience you’ve had; in the past.

maybe write down some journal.

and seek a psychologist.

does are my cents.

Hope you get your sexual-satisfaction soon.......

22E0FAF2-71CE-4D9C-83DA-67B43F0B3A34.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts