I think i am going to make my weekly lunch buffet with my friend Bi-weekly. Or once a month?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I went with my usual friend to an Indian Buffet. Eat. Chat and laugh- what is more better than that? Except the talk went really south. The Subject was a lesbian Xaliimo that my friend knows. This lesbian is Mj. She bounces and walks like Cowboy- yet she married a handsome Dhulbahante man. They have two kids. Anyway- the lesbian confessed to my friend that when she has sex with her husband- she feels like vomiting. She endures the sex- which is not long--she says- Thank Goodness- because aboowe does his job like a male hen and rolls over exhausted while SHE goes to the bathroom and actually pukes.

Of course me being very nosey- i ask for more information. Why? Why put yourself through all this misery- just to make your Hooyo happy?

Oh that was not the disgusting part.

The Mj Lesbian then confessed --when she has face to face with her Habar gidir lesbian lover who is in England- she has Massive orgasm. She says she has over flow of body fluids. And that her brain, body and soul are in line while this fluid mess is happening.

I told my friend please do not talk about this qaxbaah ever again. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Buffets are the best. Hope you and your bisexual friend enjoy the feasting!

We love it. Buffet is a break from the normal routine. Different foods, different deserts--chit chats. Its nice. But sometimes the conversations are a bit too much.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
We love it. Buffet is a break from the normal routine. Different foods, different deserts--chit chats. Its nice. But sometimes the conversations are a bit too much.
We have a couple of really good Chinese ones nearby(called Mandarin).

I don't understand why people go to these lame ass fancy restaurants that serve overpriced foods when you can hit up a buffet and enjoy so much more food and it's more diverse.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We have a couple of really good Chinese ones nearby(called Mandarin).

I don't understand why people go to these lame ass fancy restaurants that serve overpriced foods when you can hit up a buffet and enjoy so much more food and it's more diverse.

No Chinese food after Covid huuno