I think first/second cousin arranged marriages are the best way forward

World

VIP
As long as you don’t do it continuously generation after generation since it leads to diseases and disabilities. You need new blood every now and then but even then you should marry someone from your sub sub sub clan(which is further enough).

I will marry my daughters to my brothers sons when they reach 17 inshallah.

These so called “love” marriages are absolutely stupid.

World

VIP
Somalis have the highest rates of divorces among Muslims in the West. The highest benefit seekers, among the highest rates of crimes, lowest education rates, most collapsed families, the list is endless.

The reason why is because women have life power than men in the West (benefits, court system, custody of children, fathers unable to compete) and because of failed households(love marriages usually fail unlike arranged marriages). Children growing up in these conditions usually in ghetto neighbourhoods, what possibly could go wrong? Oh and those who say that it’s because Somali men are lazy, then why don’t the Yemenis who chew more khat than us have the same problems?

As long as you don’t do it continuously generation after generation since it leads to diseases and disabilities. You need new blood every now and then but even then you should marry someone from your sub sub sub clan(which is further enough).

You're crazy :drakelaugh:. But you're right theres only a very low chance of the children having any conditions if they are from first cousins.

World

VIP
Somali women are left to fend for themselves, their cuck fathers encourage them to look for their own husbands which they will bring home. Trusting women to make the biggest decisions of their life on their own where they could easily be swayed by their emotions and the tongue of a man, what possibly could go wrong?

World

VIP
You're crazy :drakelaugh:. But you're right theres only a very low chance of the children having any conditions if they are from first cousins.
0AFABADA-0AA0-45D8-A9D8-B1E3EF0AC8E1.jpeg

World

VIP
When women look for marriage on their own, they look at superficial things such as beauty and which man could woe her the most. That’s why you see the majority of Somali marriages in the west end in failure. They are not logical enough to make such life determining decisions. Marriage searching should rest to her father and to a lesser extent, her mother. They should look for in a man:

-Closely related to the family
-Financial stability
-No body defects or disabilities
-Character
-Religion
-25+

The mother should also search a daughter for her son.

And don’t forget that marriage is not just between two individuals, but the union of two families.

I see, the "gays" are unnatural crowd is supporting incest here:)

At the very least it makes for an interesting contrast to LGBT :)

Cousin marriages means shorter offspring, higher mental retardation rates, lower fertility rates, 15-20 lower IQ, increased rates of diseases of the heart and blood. They even have strange looking facial features and this has been proven as well.

Why would you encourage this?

Anyone else notice children whose parents are from totally different clans are way smarter and have emotions like a normal human being? I have even noticed this with mixed ethnic Somali kids and studies have shown those from mixed raced backgrounds have very high IQ and are taller in height.

The only people who wish to marry their cousins in the West are those with no game and cant talk to girls due to their social awkwardness. I think social awkwardness is also caused by the inbreeding and I hope studies will be underway to prove this.

:chrisfreshhah:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why would you make your kids marry their cousins? That's practically inbreeding. Genetic variance is a good thing.

Inbreeding is probably the reason Somalis have protruding foreheads.

World

VIP
My parents are fourth cousins.

My only sister married our second cousin at the age of 18.

My daughters will marry their cousins.

:samwelcome::siilaanyosmile:

Cousin marriages means shorter offspring, higher mental retardation rates, lower fertility rates, 15-20 lower IQ, increased rates of diseases of the heart and blood. They even have strange looking facial features and this has been proven as well.

Why would you encourage this?

Anyone else notice children whose parents are from totally different clans are way smarter and have emotions like a normal human being? I have even noticed this with mixed ethnic Somali kids and studies have shown those from mixed raced backgrounds have very high IQ and are taller in height.

The only people who wish to marry their cousins in the West are those with no game and cant talk to girls due to their social awkwardness. I think social awkwardness is also caused by the inbreeding and I hope studies will be underway to prove this.

:chrisfreshhah:

Incest is a threat to national security

It doesn't have to be a cousin and in fact you shouldn't care about that aspect at all.

You simply ensure you inculcate them religiously and everything else that will equip them in this life and the next. Once that's taken care of and she happens to be a female, you should be on the look out at least a decade or so before she is even ready,.

You should be getting to know these families beforehand while keeping an eye out if you don't have connections already, you should know the character of the men as good as possible, the age gap should be large, minimum 6-10 years as males mature much later.

When the time arrives, at a young age you simply present each of them to her depending what kind of society you are in, if it's a western world this should be done "covertly" were you give off the illusion she has a choice and everything is spontaneous much like how the Rockefeller's/Rothschild's have fooled the masses

This would require homeschooling to protect them from societal indoctrination's and moving away from the cities which also has it's risks, it's not easy to implement this in a western country unless both parents are consciously active all the time because there are a lot of hurdles, distractions & risks in your way.

Trending