I think death penalty should be awarded to someone in Somalia who knowingly infects others with HIV

How can it be eliminated ethically?

Like Cuba lmfao I’m not talking about killing everyone with HIV
Transmission to make sure you don’t infect a person: There are pills for HIV positive people, there is obviously no cure for HIV, but once the amount of HIV in your body fluids is reduced to an ‘undetectable’ level, its impossible to affect someone. If you stick to the pills since your ‘viral load’ is undetectable you can have an okay sex life (Id say morally you should tell somebody you have HIV but it’s undetectable before you do anything)

For mother to child transmission which cuba is doing:
Pregnant women with HIV receive HIV medicines during pregnancy and childbirth to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV. In most situations, a woman with HIV undergoes a C-section.
Babies born to women with HIV receive HIV medicines for 4 to 6 weeks after birth. The HIV medicines reduce the risk of infection from any HIV that may have entered a baby's body during childbirth.
Because HIV can be transmitted in breast milk, women with HIV who live in the United States should not breastfeed their babies. Baby formula is a safe and healthy alternative to breast milk.
If this is done right the chances of a child getting HIV is very very low.

If HIV positive people can avoid having HIV positive kids and don’t affect others then HIV rates can be cut severely like Cuba.
Cuba has some problems obviously and apparently some HIV positive people were monitored and even put into sanitariums (unethical obvs) but their healthcare is free so even the poorest have have access to these facilities. I know such treatments are free in European countries aswell but Cuba has made it a sole mission to eliminate mother-to-child HIV transmission, unlike other countries. I would like a similar approach to Cuba done worldwide (without the authoritarian part) with everyone getting access to such drugs and procedures to eliminate HIV, I know you’re a staunch capitalist so idk if you think this is ethnical or not for the government to do such stuff

Tukraq

VIP
Like Cuba lmfao I’m not talking about killing everyone with HIV
Transmission to make sure you don’t infect a person: There are pills for HIV positive people, there is obviously no cure for HIV, but once the amount of HIV in your body fluids is reduced to an ‘undetectable’ level, its impossible to affect someone. If you stick to the pills since your ‘viral load’ is undetectable you can have an okay sex life (Id say morally you should tell somebody you have HIV but it’s undetectable before you do anything)

For mother to child transmission which cuba is doing:
Pregnant women with HIV receive HIV medicines during pregnancy and childbirth to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV. In most situations, a woman with HIV undergoes a C-section.
Babies born to women with HIV receive HIV medicines for 4 to 6 weeks after birth. The HIV medicines reduce the risk of infection from any HIV that may have entered a baby's body during childbirth.
Because HIV can be transmitted in breast milk, women with HIV who live in the United States should not breastfeed their babies. Baby formula is a safe and healthy alternative to breast milk.
If this is done right the chances of a child getting HIV is very very low.

If HIV positive people can avoid having HIV positive kids and don’t affect others then HIV rates can be cut severely like Cuba.
Cuba has some problems obviously and apparently some HIV positive people were monitored and even put into sanitariums (unethical obvs) but their healthcare is free so even the poorest have have access to these facilities. I know such treatments are free in European countries aswell but Cuba has made it a sole mission to eliminate mother-to-child HIV transmission, unlike other countries. I would like a similar approach to Cuba done worldwide (without the authoritarian part) with everyone getting access to such drugs and procedures to eliminate HIV, I know you’re a staunch capitalist so idk if you think this is ethnical or not for the government to do such stuff
People and magic johnson taking expensive pills that don’t guarantee nothing and don’t even kill the virus lol, by doing that hiv would also still be a thing, why were you acting like it can be eradicated?

People and magic johnson taking expensive pills that don’t guarantee nothing and don’t even kill the virus lol, by doing that hiv would also still be a thing, why were you acting like it can be eradicated?
As I said it can't be cured, but rather made undetectable so its not transmittable it to others. If everyone did what I said, then there would be veryyyy low new HIV diagnosis since no one cant pass it to others. I said in a generation because ideally people currently with HIV cantt spread it and will die with it leaving HIV negative kids and HIV sexual partner. It is pretty much guaranteed.
112 healthy babies born to mothers with HIV in Cuba in 2013. That year, only two babies were born with HIV in the Caribbean country.

I feel bad for the PL soilder.Maskiinka was infected.

Infecting someone with HIV should be treated as homicide.
Infecting people with HIV isnt a black and white thing, Especially with a somali goverment.
How can you know he did it intentionally? Imagine the amount of people that would get accidently executed, false accusation. sounds like a terrible idea

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If you know you are infected and sleep with someone without telling them is a crime in America. There was a man from Oregon who slept with multiple women unprotected , purposely spreading the disease and he was charged with attempted murder.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel bad for the PL soilder.Maskiinka was infected.

Infecting someone with HIV should be treated as homicide.

Do u seriously believe the soldier was infected by his young wife??? no he is the one infecting an innocent woman. He slept with a prostitute and got the disease

I find it hard to believe that a soldier that has probably travelled substantially and was older and experienced was infected by this young woman. I agree @Basra something isn't adding up.

If the Somali girl was from the south, you could argue that she was raped by amisom soldiers ect.

I don't believe it was her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I find it hard to believe that a soldier that has probably travelled substantially and was older and experienced was infected by this young woman. I agree @Basra something isn't adding up.

If the Somali girl was from the south, you could argue that she was raped by amisom soldiers ect.

I don't believe it was her.

@HalimaJ

I dont believe anyone was raped either lol

No, believe me, the soldier was infected by a zina he committed and he took the disease to his second wife. I wonder if his first wife was infected?

@HalimaJ

I dont believe anyone was raped either lol

No, believe me, the soldier was infected by a zina he committed and he took the disease to his second wife. I wonder if his first wife was infected?

Common scenario. That is how most HIV cases happen in our community. Soldiers and men that travel about and go to different African nations are usually the ones that bring it back.

God Forbid his 1st wife contacted it. That is why I hate it with a passion when men marry behind the first wife's back.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Common scenario. That is how most HIV cases happen in our community. Soldiers and men that travel about and go to different African nations are usually the ones that bring it back.

God Forbid his 1st wife contacted it. That is why I hate it with a passion when men marry behind the first wife's back.

Halima

U know, humans are very primitive and selfish. they all behave the same. Even in a western country, a person suspecting they have hiv will rather die than get tested. The smart ones want to know they are infected without going through the proper channels like volunteer blood at red cross and they get a private letter telling them to go check themselves out.

Somali version, is they go to somalia marry a virgin and hope to be cure by the virginity.

I know two farahs who went to marry a woman in somalia knowing their status, their rationale is--if she is infected, she is damaged goods like him, so she wont go any where. The opposite is usually the case. no woman will stay after being infected by a man.

Trending

Latest posts