I swear to god London has the most mentally disturbed Somalis in the diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's happened to me so many times, you just keep it stepping. I have no sympathy for homeless people in Europe. The worst is the Romanian syndicate that pretend there Muslim and try to benefit of generosity.
.:pacspit:
I'll never forget that 20p I gave to them when I was 13. But you live and learn I guess.

That's happened to me so many times, you just keep it stepping. I have no sympathy for homeless people in Europe. The worst is the Romanian syndicate that pretend there Muslim and try to benefit of generosity.
.:pacspit:
I'll never forget that 20p I gave to them when I was 13. But you live and learn I guess.

Your'll never forgot the 20p?

:ileycry: True those motherfuckers lie
And pretend to be Muslim uuufff

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Bruv whereabouts in acton ? ii sheeg so that i can finesse you all of your valuables & leave you with nothing but your sheeko sheeko kastuumo. When you go back home tell your mates you got finessed by london's best.

#reerevikingmadeit

:gaasdrink:

Apollo

VIP
i sat at a Costa coffee shop for 3 hours, outside setting to check my emails or what have you.

That period of time 4 Somalis who were clearly mental passed by me. One had dreadlocks and dirty clothing and was speaking to himself. Another crossed the street to my table to ask a Polish guy "give me a cigarette " and Polish guy blew up on his face and said "every time you ask me cigarette cigarette cigarette f*ck you". Somali dude just got up and walked away.

I don't know manne! What is the cause of this mental epidemic in the U.K.

The place lacks sunshine too. It rains rains rains and cloudy 24 hours. That could be the contributor too.

Why do you visit the UK every couple of months? Are you too cheap to pay for a hotel and visit an actual holiday destination?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why do you visit the UK every couple of months? Are you too cheap to pay for a hotel and visit an actual holiday destination?

I haven't been there for 3years, who are you mistaken me for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts