I swear to god London has the most mentally disturbed Somalis in the diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i sat at a Costa coffee shop for 3 hours, outside setting to check my emails or what have you.

That period of time 4 Somalis who were clearly mental passed by me. One had dreadlocks and dirty clothing and was speaking to himself. Another crossed the street to my table to ask a Polish guy "give me a cigarette " and Polish guy blew up on his face and said "every time you ask me cigarette cigarette cigarette f*ck you". Somali dude just got up and walked away.

I don't know manne! What is the cause of this mental epidemic in the U.K.

The place lacks sunshine too. It rains rains rains and cloudy 24 hours. That could be the contributor too.

But where else would you find
So many Somalis living in the
Same city!

I saw a Somali guy who was drunk walking the streets near my home!

It was daylight, he looked homeless.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Same city!

Why would he be crazy walking during daylight?

What's wrong with you! Are you mental too?

Bohol

VIP
Same city!

You should have taken him in and fed him in the spirit of Somalinimo. :siilaanyosmile:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You should have taken him in and fed him in the spirit of Somalinimo. :siilaanyosmile:

Have you seen a Somali with dreadlocks walking on the streets of Acton. Each day I was there the guy walked pass me if he was spying on me, each effing day

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Somalis with dreadlocks
:mjlol:

Given how soft Somali hair can get I'm worried that he used the white people method of getting dreads, basically getting your hair wet and dirty until it sticks
:leon:

Bohol

VIP
Have you seen a Somali with dreadlocks walking on the streets of Acton. Each day I was there the guy walked pass me if he was spying on me, each effing day

London is a huge huge city lol not a village what makes you think I saw him kkk.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Approach that man hada nin rag tahay tankale you're on holiday you're in London who chills in acton? Im from acton nin rag hada tahay approach me teedakale I know some xalimo prostitute that's on this forum who loves to chat shit about me but guess what I know where she lives too da stop beating around the Shepherd bush.

London is the only place I've had homeless Somalis come up to me talking gibberish and obviously tweaking.

Scandinavian Somalis are a close second but they're mentally retarded instead of homeless/drunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending