I SWEAR IM NOT MAKING THIS UP: more & more geeljires are greeting me & saying “ longtime bro” but

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can’t recognize these folks. I just play it off. I’m not mean. I don’t divulge into investigating it. I let it go.

I blame this on my outgoing attitude.

#Just-cause-I’ve-spoken-to-you-6yrs-ago-don’t-mean-I-must-remember-you

I can’t recognize these folks. I just play it off. I’m not mean. I don’t divulge into investigating it. I let it go.

I can relate to this since my memory has been getting worse and worse. It’s embarrassing to say that I forgot some of my friends names over the summer. I had to go on IG to figure out what their names are. The weird thing is that I also don’t have many friends and I’m not outgoing. Nowadays, I even forget what I’ve done a second before. There’s really no hope left for me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rkelly u r turning into a narcissist now.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
This lady got upset that I didn’t remember her nursing my mother when she was giving birth to me :oops:

#UnfamiliarityDestroys

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This lady got upset that I didn’t remember her nursing my mother when she was giving birth to me :oops:

#UnfamiliarityDestroys

Why don’t you tell her “ you pulled out too hard woman. Now I can’t look sideways “

#AfricanWitch-Doc

It means they like your vibe. Its a good thing.
I did this to a white chick/ legal lawyer at my job once she never liked me since and gave me attitude. I didn't know why i did it i think i just her vibe too it just came out of no where i was like hey log time! I've only seen her couple of times passing by and her interacting with others so i must have assumed shes approachable. She was friendly with everyone except me even in the same room she would completely ignore the heck out if me and talk to everyone else while am like all smiley this is tryinng get reaction out of me lol she never got it. Anyways good job for playing it off not turning it into negative thing.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It means they like your vibe. Its a good thing.
I did this to a white chick/ legal lawyer at my job once she never liked me since and gave me attitude. I didn't know why i did it i think i just her vibe too it just came out. She was friendly with everyone except me even in the same room she would completely ignore the heck out if me and talk to everyone else while am like all smiley this is tryinng get reaction out of me lol she never got it. Anyways good job for playing it off not turning it into negative thing.

Walahi I keep it moving with a smile and general greeting.

#chooseYourBattleWisely

Good grief .You are a fucking truck driver .that is your achievement in life plus it is clear you have no social life a fking basement dweller you waste time on sspot cuz u cant face reallife.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good grief .You are a fucking truck driver .that is your achievement in life plus it is clear you have no social life a fking basement dweller you waste time on sspot cuz u cant face reallife.

I don’t have a basement. You’d wish you made as much I make.

#Keep-going-to-Wednesday-weddings-you-welfare-collecting-neef

#ha-igu-soo-magac-bixin-neef-Daaqaya-baad-tahay

I don’t have a basement. You’d wish you made as much I make.

#Keep-going-to-Wednesday-weddings-you-welfare-collecting-neef

#ha-igu-soo-magac-bixin-neef-Daaqaya-baad-tahay
Stop saying people greet you so as to feel good about your self.
Nobody cares about your miserable life and if you had something good going for you in real life you wouldnt be posting 100k on sspot.
Accept your life as a loser and wasting time on sspot.you are grown up man approaching your 50s and now you here gossiping on sspot like little girl and being over emotional/dramatic on your threads so as to illicit replies from sspot folks.
#oldmanloser
There is a reason i have 64 posts here cuz i dont have time to waste .
Go prey on divorced garoobs like the typical predator you are.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stop saying people greet you so as to feel good about your self.
Nobody cares about your miserable life and if you had something good going for you in real life you wouldnt be posting 100k on sspot.
Accept your life as a loser and wasting time on sspot.you are grown up man approaching your 50s and now you here gossiping on sspot like little girl and being over emotional/dramatic on your threads so as to illicit replies from sspot folks.
#oldmanloser
There is a reason i have 64 posts here cuz i dont have time to waste .
Go prey on divorced garoobs like the typical predator you are.

Ya ilma xaaraan aakh-tuff! Ha na barin. Just because your life is miserable and aimless don’t assume that others don’t got anything going on for them. I post here like it is my own twitter account, however, I handle my own personal affairs.

#You-are-the-product-of-serious-welfare-scam

Trending

Latest posts