I support the death penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
After reading the shooter’s manifesto I have changed my mind.

5FE0966F-6F01-4FBF-97CE-474D68C732B9.jpeg

This dude is in jail ‘depleting’ New Zealand’s resources and eating fresh food while the victim’s families are grieving and waking up every morning without their loved ones. If he was black though he would’ve been shot:noneck:

View attachment 69361
This dude is in jail ‘depleting’ New Zealand’s resources and eating fresh food while the victim’s families are grieving and waking up every morning without their loved ones. If he was black though he would’ve been shot:noneck:
I also support the death penalty. I don't care what religion you follow the abrahamic religions prescribe death for death. The family get to choose in islam to forgive or kill. In this case i think this smug bastard should be killed. Instead he got exactly what he wanted and i bet they will protect him from dangerous ppl in prison.

He killed a kid and old ppl. I hope someone kills him in prison.

:kodaksmiley:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I imagine prison in New Zealand would be like a day spa, they need to transfer him back to Australia.

Death penalty seem to be long and costly process. I really dont get why itsso hard and expensive to off a person. One gunshot to the head and its over

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I also support the death penalty. I don't care what religion you follow the abrahamic religions prescribe death for death. The family get to choose in islam to forgive or kill. In this case i think this smug bastard should be killed. Instead he got exactly what he wanted and i bet they will protect him from dangerous ppl in prison.

He killed a kid and old ppl. I hope someone kills him in prison.

:kodaksmiley:

The families need to stop accepting hugs, sympathies and demand for fucking justice. That fat white supremacist demon should be shot in between the eyes. Nigga is celebrating in prison.

The families need to stop accepting hugs, sympathies and demand for fucking justice. That fat white supremacist demon should be shot in between the eyes. Nigga is celebrating in prison.
I would demand death so that it scares the rest of them. We all now they are not martyr types since most of these alt right losers don't believe in the afterlife. All this does is encourage more to do the same considering the consequences are not severe.

Just kill him and send him on to hell.

:snoop:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Slippery slope and you get Auschwitz.

Against capital punishment in the West.
It works in the states..specially in conservative states but that is after the criminals have rotten in prison for over two decades.

View attachment 69361
Just wait, they are probably going to make a documentary of him and multiple of interviews. He will get everything he wanted, Exposure.:noneck:

Instead of implementing the death penalty, why didn't the police kill him on the spot when they caught him in the act?

I don't like the idea of the death penalty in the West.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Instead of implementing the death penalty, why didn't the police kill him on the spot when they caught him in the act?

I don't like the idea of the death penalty in the West.

Cause he wasn’t black lol
I heard prisons in Europe is like a spa, dude picked the most peaceful, tolerant country in the world.

In America prisons are so shitty, some niggas turn into women, some criminals prefer the death penalty over life in prison lol

Cause he wasn’t black lol
I heard prisons in Europe is like a spa, dude picked the most peaceful, tolerant country in the world.

In America prisons are so shitty, some niggas turn into women, some criminals prefer the death penalty over life in prison lol
I live in one of those countries. Here people focus more on rehabilitation, unlike you guys who put emphasis on punishment.

I've seen Oz, so I know how things can turn out in American prisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending