I stopped by a library in a geeljire enclave in my city. The Geeljires children running amok up in here. The mothers came as it was closing

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Apparently these mothers drop these kids in the library as if the place is a children care center.

As I was leaving I passed by one mother and god is my witness she smelled terribly. Not suugo smell but this horrible perfume.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Apparently these mothers drop these kids in the library as if the place is a children care center.

As I was leaving I passed by one mother and god is my witness she smelled terribly. Not suugo smell but this horrible perfume.
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Being a mother is hard work bro, cut the eedo some slack sxb :ufdup:

Don’t mass produce

Don’t relegate you duty to others. Dumping your kids at the library is a sign of savagery.
Off all the kids there the ones the library stuff kept coming back to discipline were the Somali kids. It’s like they are all autistic.

Don’t mass produce

Don’t relegate you duty to others. Dumping your kids at the library is a sign of savagery.
Off all the kids there the ones the library stuff kept coming back to discipline were the Somali kids. It’s like they are all autistic.
They're just kids so getting hyper is a given no matter how much you discipline them. Sometimes they just can't help it, studies show this.

And talking about mass production there are plenty of Cadaan and other minority groups that have 3+ kids at a time. I once knew an Cadaan teacher who self-reportedly possessed 7 children.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They're just kids so getting hyper is a given no matter how much you discipline them. Sometimes they just can't help it, studies show this.

And talking about mass production there are plenty of Cadaan and other minority groups that have 3+ kids at a time. I once knew an Cadaan teacher who self-reportedly possessed 7 children.

What about all the other kids in the library. Why aren’t they hyper? Why are they so quiet ?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
When we were kids, guests used to ask "where are the kids?", my parents would say they are in their rooms. And they used to be surprised at that, "why is it so quiet", "how many kids do you have?". Now that I look back at it, it says a lot about Somali parenting.

When we were kids, guests used to ask "where are the kids?", my parents would say they are in their rooms. And they used to be surprised at that, "why is it so quiet", "how many kids do you have?". Now that I look back at it, it says a lot about Somali parenting.

Like other Somali guests? LOOOL... quiet, respectful kids are rare in Somali households nowadays. My siblings and I were quite calm kids growing up, and would have relatives puzzled as to how my parents managed to achieve it.

I've also noticed that many Somali parents also have low expectations for their children. They don't pressure their kids academically like you may see Indian, Chinese, Nigerian and other ethnic groups doing. Many of them aren't even aware of what their kids are learning at school. Quite sad.

Idk but Somali children are loud because their parents are loud :mjlaugh:

No it’s because there’s a lack of discipline, regimen and healthy ways to release their energy.

If these mothers were to give these kids activities (supervised) they would be less hyperactive.

The lack of real discipline (no hitting your kids isn’t discipline) is why Somali kids are horror shows. You can tell which Somali kids have involved parents by how they behave.

Somalis have too many children they can't care for. It takes a lot of hard work to properly raise children, let alone multiple. Somalis still have the mentality from back home where people have a lot of children due to living in a harsh, violent environment.

You will see these people arguing with you if you ever mention the word 'family planning'.

Somali children are also one of the only ethnic groups whose children run around the mosque like wildlings or who leave graffiti on mosque walls. I believe Somalis treat their children like they treat their livestock; they let them wander around from one location to another and occasionally water and feed them.

I was in my car once and a Somali mother and child walked past me, the child was touching and scratching my car whilst he was walking with her mother, the mother didn't say a word to her child even though she saw what he was doing. SMH

There is a book on Islamic Manners, this needs to be taught to Somalis in general. We all need extra manners, tbh.

Somali children are also one of the only ethnic groups whose children run around the mosque like wildlings or who leave graffiti on mosque walls. I believe Somalis treat their children like they treat their livestock; they let them wander around from one location to another and occasionally water and feed them.

I was in my car once and a Somali mother and child walked past me, the child was touching and scratching my car whilst he was walking with her mother, the mother didn't say a word to her child even though she saw what he was doing. SMH

There is a book on Islamic Manners, this needs to be taught to Somalis in general. We all need extra manners, tbh.
start by not hitting your kids, thats how they get violent as they grow

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:susp:

You are absolutely amazing. I am amazed at how we see things in the same lenses.

please tell me you confronted that mother of the wild child who scratched your dam car.

Trending

Latest posts