I started Taekwondo

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Give me about two years and I'll be a black belt. Anybody tries to mess with me I'll karate chop them and hook kick them in the face
:silanyosmile:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Used to do that and karate back in middle school, I got some weird embarrassing photos of me back in the days. My dad was always a fan of martial arts. Get ready for a lot of cardio and flexibility training.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Should've gone for boxing, far more practical in a real life street fight. Well done, nevertheless.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Should've gone for boxing, far more practical in a real life street fight. Well done, nevertheless.
Thanks, in hindsight I probably should've done boxing or MMA, but I can always do it after, I don't have to stop at Taekwondo

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
You won't be a black belt in two years or anywhere close to two years. That's not how quick progression takes.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Give me about two years and I'll be a black belt. Anybody tries to mess with me I'll karate chop them and hook kick them in the face
:silanyosmile:
I don't think you will even get a black belt in 10 years, it's not an easy feat.

:kanyeshrug:

It's better than nothing and you might f*ck up the avg untrained guy, provided there's not too much of a difference in weight or height, but you're wasting your time sxb. Join a Muay Thai or an MMA gym if you want to actually learn practical skills.

You could be learning this shit instead sxb lol;

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts