I started reading because of a girl

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I’ve just ordered the first 3 books of the wheel of time series, and i look forward to reading them. My sister invited me into a group chat with her friends, they read an egregious amount books together, they just started the wheel of time series, to be quite honest i could care less about the books. Her friends are fine asl, and we’re all in the same age group. I’ve had varying levels of success but i succeeded in implanting myself into the core of the group. The next step would to isolate a target, and begin the process of forming a personal connection. You guys got any tips for me?

Last edited:
thE Epic interlude to thE lude act shall set you free my brother from another plant .

books shall cook your soul .

your face is like leather rough and tough .

may all your sandwiches comes true .

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
So How arE the books? I've onLy read a few books in the Past year but Most books I read I finish bEcause I only Pick up with a Lack of flashy covErs and books thAt I know interEst me.

I’ve just ordered the first 3 books of the wheel of time series, and i look forward to reading them. My sister invited me into a group chat with her friends, they read an egregious amount books together, they just started the wheel of time series, to be quite honest i could care less about the books. Her friends are fine asl, and we’re all in the same age group. I’ve had varying levels of success but i succeeded in implanting myself into the core of the group. The next step would to isolate a target, and begin the process of forming a personal connection. You guys got any tips for me?
Good luck with your mission

Have you seen girls gawking at men reading on trains/libraries lol.

Yaraye

VIP
You talk like you are on a spy mission or shit. "Infiltrating" "implanting myself" "isolate a target" :kanyehmm: It is quite a terrifying thing to see a man scheme :farmajoyaab:

You talk like you are on a spy mission or shit. "Infiltrating" "implanting myself" "isolate a target" :kanyehmm: It is quite a terrifying thing to see a man scheme :farmajoyaab:
Well it's comes with the territory after all men have to pursue. any guy who has taken an interest in you has probably formulated a plan on how he could get you similar to this unless he did a cold approach and even the cold approach was planned before hand aswell. Me personally I don't do these too much effort if it were to fail. I'm just straightforward about it so I work on my initial delivery and make my intentions clear from the get go. It has worked for me so far when it comes to getting to know people for the talking stage when you tell them upfront.
But this is abdi Ali rashid we are talking about he's never been serious so it's basically another cap story

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Well it's comes with the territory after all men have to pursue. any guy who has taken an interest in you has probably formulated a plan on how he could get you similar to this unless he did a cold approach and even the cold approach was planned before hand aswell. Me personally I don't do these too much effort if it were to fail. I'm just straightforward about it so I work on my initial delivery and make my intentions clear from the get go. It has worked for me so far when it comes to getting to know people for the talking stage when you tell them upfront.
But this is abdi Ali rashid we are talking about he's never been serious so it's basically another cap story
Hop off my dick nigga, authibillah.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
So you're telling me that even the "coincidences" are planned? :dwill: tf?!:jaynerd:

So you're telling me that even the "coincidences" are planned? :dwill: tf?!:jaynerd:
The coincidence are the plan those guys have probably been stalking you all day or have a heads up on your location with everything all planned out on how best to charm you. Some times they have help other times it's a solo Mission. Some times your friends are in on it aswell and help set up these coincidences.
Even women do this when they want to approach a guy aswell.

You can't be that naive I thought this was common sense

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
When you’re done talking and getting to know the person you want, ask to go on a coffee date where you discuss the mutual books you’ve read.

Having said that, any chance there’s one for me in that group?
:feedme:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
When you’re done talking and getting to know the person you want, ask to go on a coffee date where you discuss the mutual books you’ve read.

Having said that, any chance there’s one for me in that group?
:feedme:
It’s over, it’s all over. I caught a whiff of the prize, and i couldn’t contain myself. I tried to salvage the relationship after my blunder, but when i saw screenshots of our dms in the main group chat, i knew it was over. Moral of the story never talk crazy through messages.
E1033C54-A3E8-453D-804D-569DF21E2325.jpeg

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
It’s over, it’s all over. I caught a whiff of the prize, and i couldn’t contain myself. I tried to salvage the relationship after my blunder, but when i saw screenshots of our dms in the main group chat, i knew it was over. Moral of the story never talk crazy through messages.View attachment 266238
That’s your sisters friends, your sister is definitely going to find out what you were saying, how could you fumble that
:damn: