I stand with Black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah that would be how race has evolved over time. J cole for instance is half white half black but could never in a million years identify as white. Even though give his German heritage, his dna breakdown might be majority white even with his black dad.

It's societal perceptions over anything else. It may not be fair, but when a cop is sniping at you he sure as f*ck won't be distinguishing between your east African heritage or vice versa.

Yes, it is. You obviously need to look up the definition of race.

"Race, as a social construct, is a group of people who share similar and distinct physical characteristics"

Obama is half black and half white. But our social construct puts him as black, same with Tiger Woods.

Madoow bootyclapper get your ass outta here not gonna argue with you anymore

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Yes, it is. You obviously need to look up the definition of race.

"Race, as a social construct, is a group of people who share similar and distinct physical characteristics"

Obama is half black and half white. But our social construct puts him as black, same with Tiger Woods.

If you ask a Masai to accept a mixed race child they'll call him/her white and it will be ostracized from the community. They consider them a stain. It's context specific too.

Madoow bootyclapper get your ass outta here not gonna argue with you anymore
Lol. I was called a white bootyclapper yesterday, and a madoow bootyclapper today. Maybe an asian bootyclapper tomorrow?
Don't throw a tantrum, bro. If being seen as black is a good thing, I know somalis wouldn't hesitate to label themselves as blacks.

We should always stand with justice, no matter what colour.

Co signed

Ace
^Co-Co-Signed Haze.
"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against." -Malcolm X

Justice belongs to all, and an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. And injustice is something that none of us should stand for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending