I stand with Black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Black lives matter.

I as a Somali person who's from East Africa I stand in solidarity with Black people.

P.s

Screw that Asian cop that killed Philando Castille in Falcon Heights. He used to randomly stop Somalis and give them ticket.

#blacklivesmatter

P.s

I'm not SJW. I am a human being who won't tolerate police killing only black men.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Right on reikooo

giphy.gif

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
BlackLivesMatter won't help you tho
They don't f*ck with you if your Somali.... They only f*ck with AA's.
Each to his own.

Gibiin-Udug

BlackLivesMatter won't help you tho
They don't f*ck with you if your Somali.... They only f*ck with AA's.
Each to his own.
I have my own identity and I don't think we as human beings with a heart should say this right now. Black men are being killed cold blooded. We are failing in humanity right now. Nobody deserves to be treated like this. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
of course you stand with black people, you're black as well
:drakewtf:
Yeah most Somalis don't really care for the black label even though by and large white people would only classify them as black.

Which is... Funny. Because it essentially means they are slotted into no race at all and would rather self identify with thr nationality they actually don't live in or have autonomy in.

Yeah most Somalis don't really care for the black label even though by and large white people would only classify them as black.

Which is... Funny. Because it essentially means they are slotted into no race at all and would rather self identify with thr nationality they actually don't live in or have autonomy in.
oh right. makes sense

Gibiin-Udug

ok fair enough but i thought calling yourself black was based on skin colour?

People who identify as black are people who were brought to America during Slavery, not knowing where they actually came from, and since there were so many of them, they came up with calling themselves black. I believe if you know where your roots are then you shouldn't claim black. I hope each and every black person traces their roots and know where they actually came from. The First Lady of the United States recently discovered her roots traces back to a 6 year old Ghanian slave who was her great grandmother, impressive!

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Race... is not solely based on slavery. That's insanity. Especially in a world that isn't isolated anymore. It's a demographic used to slot people based on physical similarities and geographic regionalism.

There's a world outside of America. And some have no recent history of slavery and even in those countries races exist. In this day and age it's literally just physical. Tracing your roots is irrelevant when you no longer live in that country and are a minority in the country you do live in.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Race... is not solely based on slavery. That's insanity. Especially in a world that isn't isolated anymore. It's a demographic used to slot people based on physical similarities and geographic regionalism.

There's a world outside of America. And some have no recent history of slavery and even in those countries races exist. In this day and age it's literally just physical. Tracing your roots is irrelevant when you no longer live in that country and are a minority in the country you do live in.

I wonder if the Andamese are considered Brown, Black or Australoid. They look like greyish pygmies of South Asia.
jarawa.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm sure there are more flattering pics of the adults :westbrookswag:

I see nothing but blackness doe

paragon

I'm sure there are more flattering pics of the adults :westbrookswag:

I see nothing but blackness doe

Does that make Indians mixed race from ancient times, since they are pretty much a cross between Andamese type of people and West/Central Asians?:kanyehmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
South Asians more or less. Them wanting to unify around their nationality is more understandable considering there's over a billion of them.

You also have nuances with Afghans and so ob. It's not a black and white issue but it's definitely not just a slavery centric one either

paragon

South Asians more or less. Them wanting to unify around their nationality is more understandable considering there's over a billion of them.

You also have nuances with Afghans and so ob. It's not a black and white issue but it's definitely not just a slavery centric one either

Are you saying you only get your own racial designation if your population swells from an increase in food production and a semblance of peace, with moderate levels of development? I wonder why Somalis are working against their own best interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts