I should try camel urine

I been thinking about mixing camel urine with caano geel. It actually has a lot of medical benefits and the Prophet (saw) advised a certain group who were ill to drink it and they became cured.

The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy.

LDNMALI

OnlySpeakFacts
DO IT! Ive done it before sxb, i was sipping double cup camel piss, it had this affect on me. PS if you do it pls let us know [/QUOTE]

Last edited:
i've looked up on this very informative amazing stuff will try it in the near future.

" After spending more than five years in lab research, this Saudi scientist and faculty member from King Abdul Aziz University (KAAU) and President of the Tissues Culture Unit at King Fahd Center for Medical Research, has discovered that nano-particles in the urine of camels can attack cancer cells with success.

Her work began with experiments involving camel urine, cancer cells found in patients’ lungs and culminated in injecting mice with leukemic cancel cells and camel urine to test the results.

Speaking to the Saudi Gazette, Dr. Khorshid claimed that she was inspired by Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) medical advice and that camel urine consists of natural substances that work to eradicate malignant cells and maintain the number of healthy cells in a cancer patient.

This treatment is not an invention, but rather, taken from our Prophet’s legacy"

And gaals say there is no cure for cancer, theres a cure for everything as mentioned in this hadith.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has not sent down any disease but He has also sent down a cure for it.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5678.

Alhamdulilah for islam, Alhamdulilah for the truth.

:rejoice::rejoice: