I saw my pediatrician today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was at this local diner picking my to go break fast and coffee and I saw my pediatrician. It was so awkward. He was treating me like I was still 7 years old :bell:

He looked for his age, stayed in shape and insisted on telling his group of friends I was his patient when I was little :bell:

I was at this local diner picking my to go break fast and coffee and I saw my pediatrician. It was so awkward. He was treating me like I was still 7 years old :bell:

He looked for his age, stayed in shape and insisted on telling his group of friends I was his patient when I was little :bell:
Are a you midget perhaps? Maybe you still look the same since then:lolbron:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't worry it'll be good when you're 40+ to have a baby face you'll probably.love your appearance
I love my appearance. Having a baby face has its perks... especially when I’m with my friends and we want to see R-rated movies and I’m the only one gets asked for my ID while they pretend to look for their ids and the theater guy says no, just her. :siilaanyolaugh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I love my appearance. Having a baby face has its perks... especially when I’m with my friends and we want to see R-rated movies and I’m the only one gets asked for my ID while they pretend to look for their ids and the theater guy says no, just her. :siilaanyolaugh:
:russ:Loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts