I saw a very ugly sight today

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
A young heavy woman put a whole piece of cake in their mouth like it was a piece of candy without cutting it into pieces. I don't understand how that is possible. How can the mouth be that big? What was the point of doing that? I was staring for a minute and just put my hand over my mouth in disgust. She didn't notice me and I am still confused. That cake would have take me 10 bites minimum with cutlery. Where do these animals come from? I thought she would choke but it appears even the throat must be big. Society has become depraved. Dhaqan celis would not cure this.

alien

πŸ“outer space
VIP
images (50).jpeg

A young heavy woman put a whole piece of cake in their mouth like it was a piece of candy without cutting it into pieces. I don't understand how that is possible. How can the mouth be that big? What was the point of doing that? I was staring for a minute and just put my hand over my mouth in disgust. She didn't notice me and I am still confused. That cake would have take me 10 bites minimum with cutlery. Where do these animals come from? I thought she would choke but it appears even the throat must be big. Society has become depraved. Dhaqan celis would not cure this.
she probably has experience in opening her mouth wide :ummhmm:

Trending

Latest posts