Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
tumblr_ozxhgyAGHq1v9f0spo1_1280.jpg

Waar ma naago baa? Subhan'Allah, soo much femininity in that photo. No wonder their women run off with any cadaan guy that smiles at them.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@MSGA As, @A_A said, it is much more preferable than her following the madow music and culture scene. kpop xalimos tend to be harmless weirdos.

kpop xalimos evolve into watching Korean shows/series and becoming fascinated with East Asian indhoyaar culture. I'm thankful that my younger sister is part of this society.

On the other hand the xalimos who follow the normal western trends of what is regarded as "cool", you'll see her listening to Cardi B, drinking/smoking at a young age, constantly leaving the house with a huge bag which consists of change of clothes, eventually becoming like, god forbid, Yas and Hals going Miami with a bunch of Madow men :damn:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA As, @A_A said, it is much more preferable than her following the madow music and culture scene. kpop xalimos tend to be harmless weirdos.

kpop xalimos evolve into watching Korean shows/series and becoming fascinated with East Asian indhoyaar culture. I'm thankful that my younger sister is part of this society.

On the other hand the xalimos who follow the normal western trends of what is regarded as "cool", you'll see her listening to Cardi B, drinking/smoking at a young age, constantly leaving the house with a huge bag which consists of change of clothes, eventually becoming like, god forbid, Yas and Hals going Miami with a bunch of Madow men :damn:
You are right wallahi kpop xalimos tend to have xishood and they are not loud, while rachet xalimos listen to city girls while twerking

I’m gonna buy my sister a korean dictionary and let her be a innocent one
0B81D0F9-0ECE-439D-A2BB-360B505934C1.jpeg

Great work!! This would create some self-hate in her as she would start to idolise their features and behaviour.

Please provide her with suitable and halal alternative hobbies so that she doesn't rebel and start to resent the family!

Some nice hobbies could include; martial arts, sports, swimming, art etc. BUT please do find her other things to occupy her time.

Somali girls locked up at home don't have anything to turn to but the internet.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
They take beauty standards literal so they will all look similar in the end after cosmetic surgeries lool, Imagine going to the clinic and choosing what look you want like we choose hairstyles in the barbershop :dead:
Loool, I swallowed my chewing gum while laughing at this.

Tbh, it's obvious most of them(BTS) have done plastic surgery, not sure why their fans are so delusional about it?
I know PS is not as common with guys as it is with girls, but it's still fairly easy to tell who has done it and who hasn't. All you have to do is take a look at their childhood/pre-debut pictures to find out. Their procedures were minor, they didn't go overboard with it ahaha, but I think 4 of them had some work done.

You are right wallahi kpop xalimos tend to have xishood and they are not loud
Not sure if you're joking or not...:shookgabre:
The twitter kpop xalimos aren't that much different from non-kpop xalimos. They all act the same loool.
From what I have seen, the normal kpop fans aren't usually on twitter, and they aren't into popular groups like Bts, Exo, Blackpink etc. And they seem to be fans of lesser known nugu groups.

Anyways, mycket bra insats av dig där!:geek: Skulle fan banne mig också tjallat om min 9-åriga syster sysslade med sånt skit.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Great work!! This would create some self-hate in her as she would start to idolise their features and behaviour.

Please provide her with suitable and halal alternative hobbies so that she doesn't rebel and start to resent the family!

Some nice hobbies could include; martial arts, sports, swimming, art etc. BUT please do find her other things to occupy her time.

Somali girls locked up at home don't have anything to turn to but the internet.
My sister goes to karate every week and she has already ranked up belts! You are right we should encourage our sisters to get some real hobbies instead of being home all day and do nothing.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Loool, I swallowed my chewing gum while laughing at this.

Tbh, it's obvious most of them(BTS) have done plastic surgery, not sure why their fans are so delusional about it?
I know PS is not as common with guys as it is with girls, but it's still fairly easy to tell who has done it and who hasn't. All you have to do is take a look at their childhood/pre-debut pictures to find out. Their procedures were minor, they didn't go overboard with it ahaha, but I think 4 of them had some work done.

Not sure if you're joking or not...:shookgabre:
The twitter kpop xalimos aren't that much different from non-kpop xalimos. They all act the same loool.
From what I have seen, the normal kpop fans aren't usually on twitter, and they aren't into popular groups like Bts, Exo, Blackpink etc. And they seem to be fans of lesser known nugu groups.

Anyways, mycket bra insats av dig där!:geek: Skulle fan banne mig också tjallat om min 9-åriga syster sysslade med sånt skit.
You are right! You just gave me some flashbacks of some kpop xalimos getting wasted in south korea and later getting raped.

Fan va roligt att se flera somalier från sverige, hur visste du att jag är från sverige?

I caught her listening to BTS today (kpop group) and I got concerned for her as she's only 9 years old, I tried to make her stop listening to those indoyar niggas but she told me to leave her alone. So to save her from becoming a korean obsessed xalimo i showed my mom this picture and said that she was listening to some qaniis indoyars from korea :pachah1: my mom took my sister's ipad and my sister promised she would never watch them again.

Did i do her wrong or did i save her from becoming obsessed with kpop?:lolbron:
You did great as that is the worst drug for xalimos ever

Kpop xalimos are really weird and they all have mental illness
You are right wallahi kpop xalimos tend to have xishood and they are not loud, while rachet xalimos listen to city girls while twerking

I’m gonna buy my sister a korean dictionary and let her be a innocent one
View attachment 72509
Some choices have bad consequences, tell me about one kpop xalimo that have turned into something good.
:ayaanswag:
Anyways, kpop is alright :nvjpqts:
But try introducing her to spop :dzmxmmb:

I caught her listening to BTS today (kpop group) and I got concerned for her as she's only 9 years old, I tried to make her stop listening to those indoyar niggas but she told me to leave her alone. So to save her from becoming a korean obsessed xalimo i showed my mom this picture and said that she was listening to some qaniis indoyars from korea :pachah1: my mom took my sister's ipad and my sister promised she would never watch them again.

Did i do her wrong or did i save her from becoming obsessed with kpop?:lolbron:

She must be a teen. Let her have her phase. She grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts