• No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I caught her listening to BTS today (kpop group) and I got concerned for her as she's only 9 years old, I tried to make her stop listening to those indoyar niggas but she told me to leave her alone. So to save her from becoming a korean obsessed xalimo i showed my mom this picture and said that she was listening to some qaniis indoyars from korea :pachah1: my mom took my sister's ipad and my sister promised she would never watch them again.
tumblr_ozxhgyAGHq1v9f0spo1_1280.jpg

Did i do her wrong or did i save her from becoming obsessed with kpop?:lolbron:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@MSGA it’s either Kpop or rap music fam. Those two are the most popular in the eyes of preteens. I introduced my sister to Kpop after I caught her listening to Cardi B. It’s been successful and now she hates rap music. Choose the lesser of two evils fam

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA it’s either Kpop or rap music fam. Those two are the most popular in the eyes of preteens. I introduced my sister to Kpop after I caught her listening to Cardi B. It’s been successful and now she hates rap music. Choose the lesser of two evils fam
You are right i rather let her listen to kpop than naag is walaaqesa cardi b, She told me her friends in school introduced her into kpop :ivers: she would get bullied if she doesn't listen to it tho so im just gonna let her do what she wants

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
All these Koreans use cosmetic surgery and look alike.
They take beauty standards literal so they will all look similar in the end after cosmetic surgeries lool, Imagine going to the clinic and choosing what look you want like we choose hairstyles in the barbershop :dead:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I mean you gotta do what you gotta do, i wouldn't a reiko 2.0 at my house :axvmm9o:
A Reiko 2.0? You wish, Reiko is a hardworking, intelligent, Caraweelo Queen. Badow wouldn’t understand. Keep snitching and hopefully your sister beats you across the head.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
They take beauty standards literal so they will all look similar in the end after cosmetic surgeries lool, Imagine going to the clinic and choosing what look you want like we choose hairstyles in the barbershop :dead:
Jag dör av skratt:deadosama::deadpeter:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I caught her listening to BTS today (kpop group) and I got concerned for her as she's only 9 years old, I tried to make her stop listening to those indoyar niggas but she told me to leave her alone. So to save her from becoming a korean obsessed xalimo i showed my mom this picture and said that she was listening to some qaniis indoyars from korea :pachah1: my mom took my sister's ipad and my sister promised she would never watch them again.
tumblr_ozxhgyAGHq1v9f0spo1_1280.jpg

Did i do her wrong or did i save her from becoming obsessed with kpop?:lolbron:

I rather your sisters be infatuated with these lovely, harmless gay boys than she go to thug hard life adoon rappers who could give her a progeny of babies that dynasty may last till Qiyaama! Choose the lesser of evil huuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts