I.S. destroys front of Roman amphitheatre which is THOUSANDS of YEARS older than their beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
No excuse to destroy something that predates your Sunni beliefs by thousands of years
Frankly I don't care about some useless building. I think 300,000 innocents being killed should be seen as a more pressing issue. And it was built 500 years before the message of Islam, not thousands of years btw.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Frankly I don't care about some useless building. I think 300,000 innocents being killed should be seen as a more pressing issue. And it was built 500 years before the message of Islam, not thousands of years btw.

It's not something to lose your sleep over and there are more important things to worry about but destroying history is still messed up.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's not something to lose your sleep over and there are more important things to worry about but destroying history is still messed up.
It's just a historical site. There are pictures available online if you wish to see it.

antique-roman-theatre-palmyra-syria-12576580.jpg

Not that I agree with destroying it, but I find it retarded that this gets thousands westerners woken up, yet the death of humans mean nothing to them (outside of Europe of course).

maestro

Cultural revolution
It's just a historical site. There are pictures available online if you wish to see it.

antique-roman-theatre-palmyra-syria-12576580.jpg

Not that I agree with destroying it, but I find it retarded that this gets thousands westerners woken up, yet the death of humans mean nothing to them (outside of Europe of course).

What if someone destroyed the Taleex fortress? Wouldn't you be angered? :mjkkk:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
What if someone destroyed the Taleex fortress? Wouldn't you be angered? :mjkkk:
It was already destroyed by the British unfortunately.

And why would I give a f*ck when my people are facing droughts that are killing them and their livestock? History comes and goes but will always remain in our memory.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Forget about me. I think you use Sunni as a cover and that you're really agnostic. And I'm not a terrorist sympathizer I just think with my own brain
The dude makes fun out of Islam, switches from Sufi to Shia to w/e sect, and sometimes is an Atheist. I doubt he's a Muslim. Don't take his insults seriously, you're a good sister.

Forget about me. I think you use Sunni as a cover and that you're really agnostic. And I'm not a terrorist sympathizer I just think with my own brain

Edit: I'm not sure why you calld me that I'd love some context

You have a wild imagination

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Are you saying the Roman empire is thousands of years older than the prophet?

Btw ISIS are selling these ancient structures and statues on the black market for millions of dollars.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts