I Respect Sayid Abdulle Hassan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The man was from a very small tribe showing how 'ruthless' small tribes can be in terms of 'inventions' as they do not have the numerical 'supremacy' to negotiate with. Like me my father tells me my 'awoowe' would sit around with reer mahad back in the 'miyi days' he means the 'elders' and he would 'make' them 'laff', see he used his quality strength and they actually liked him, and their were nicknames given to him based on this 'character' trait. He wasn't a wild man knowing his 'capacity' numerically to 'force' or 'act' like boss to someone that can basically 'annihilate' the small numerical base he is working with.

Look at Bartire clan from who the sayid hailed, a very small clan in 'absame'. But he basically came up with this idea of uniting us along 1 ethnicity, 1 language, 1 religion, 1 culture. This is where the idea of somalinimo that your parents teach you 'stems' from, cirka kama soo degan bahashani like some clans want to make u believe. This is totally unscientific to say such thing. Their is always 'ROOT' to an idealogy and a beginning point. You don't 'assess' the idea after it 'spreads' for generations like Somalis do and call itself 'geesiyaal' bay ahayeen 'awoowasheenu' it's to late then to assess as your using an idealogy that was brought to you from him.

I suspect the reason he wanted this Somalinimo is totally because of the threat of 'colonialism' at that time which was the 'era' he was in. Like the 'era' we are in now is 'China/Russia vs America'. People will look back at us and assess us based on our era just like we do with the past. Your second generation will do the same as you guys do, don't you realize why it's so important you leave behind something so your actually 'talked' about like the 'sayid' is in Somalia after 150 years?

But deep down the man was 'nationalist' at heart but he was 'sneaky' he wanted to use 'PL/SL/GM' areas as the 'soldiers' of this 'new idealogy' while the 'south' he called 'deris' meaning their kinda of like 'our capital' where we can bring them 'idealogies' and ensure they 'align' to it. After-all they had no real idealogical movement in those areas and were comfortable with the 'colonialism' and not knowing how dangerous this is to their over-all culture in the long-term, look at the 'aboriginal' culture in Australia today or look at the 'south african black culture'.

A-lot of their cultural identity has been stripped away and their not fitting into the new identity either which is why u see such problems with those areas. So you basically become a 'basket-case' in the end, unsafe, not understanding the world your in, your place in it, your people place it in, etc.

You don't want to listen to the 'colonizer' it's just nasty back n forth that ends in uselessness. It's better to assimilate like what happened to some somalis in oman and lose their identity as process but join that new society generations later and live in peace. At least their 'names' still exist in oman but not their culture of their ancestors, they adopted the culture of their hosts. But oman would've been easy to assimiliate for them lets not forget it's similar desert cultures, camels, etc. They would'nt of seen a huge 'shift' in mindset.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why it's critical for us Somalis, yes 'sayid' kinda of used us, he saw as a 'body of soldiers' in the future to attack Ethiopia and any colonizer. Yes but he had good intentions which was to preserve our cultural identity, at least we keep our language, religion, etc. But one thing u need to remember 'race' isn't a culture, it's made up.

Noone has died for color of skin, so when white ppl created this construct they knew you wouldn't even be able to get along with it since it has no cultural meaning in history. That's why I am telling u feker shisheeye iska jira, it can lead u to attach to things that are not even factual and in the process you become 'identityless' like what's happened to most africans, poor bastards wallahi. Now it's cushitic thing running around right? allah nimankani gaalada naga hijaab, that's why u need 'visionaries' in somalia to see where these ideas they come with end in 200 years time and ur place in the world.

Culture is not made up, it's shared story between a group of people. No matter what idea u come with, if it doesn't have a history to begin with, your trying to ask them to join a 'myth' or an 'idea' that has no historical origin but came from your own 'mouth' and 'views' of the world. That's why colonizers hate societies with strong cultural roots as this develops some sort of knowledge in the end.

That's our somali shared story, it's sayidka, it's somalinimo. Its 150 years old. He said unite on this story of preserving your language, culture, and religion and LANDS. Can't you basically adapt to his 150 years later when it actual has foundational truths while u adapt to shisheeye ideas that has no foundational truth in it.

That's why it's critical u tell white ppl democracy wont do nothing for us. It's not our shared story, its not our value system, it's not what people died for here in the past. Maybe in america since there is shared story of no freedom of mind(white people), freedom of (soul religions), even bodies were shackled there(black ppl). Iyagu gacmaha way is gabsan kara about FREEDOM it effects them all in one way or another. Not us, we were already FREE PEOPLE.

So u tell the world I don't join idealogical wars that doesnt relate to my 'values' being THREATENED that has lasted 150 years. I am not joining arabian wars or western world to protect freedom.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The man was from a very small tribe showing how 'ruthless' small tribes can be in terms of 'inventions' as they do not have the numerical 'supremacy' to negotiate with. Like me my father tells me my 'awoowe' would sit around with reer mahad back in the 'miyi days' he means the 'elders' and he would 'make' them 'laff', see he used his quality strength and they actually liked him, and their were nicknames given to him based on this 'character' trait. He wasn't a wild man knowing his 'capacity' numerically to 'force' or 'act' like boss to someone that can basically 'annihilate' the small numerical base he is working with.

Look at Bartire clan from who the sayid hailed, a very small clan in 'absame'. But he basically came up with this idea of uniting us along 1 ethnicity, 1 language, 1 religion, 1 culture. This is where the idea of somalinimo that your parents teach you 'stems' from, cirka kama soo degan bahashani like some clans want to make u believe. This is totally unscientific to say such thing. Their is always 'ROOT' to an idealogy and a beginning point. You don't 'assess' the idea after it 'spreads' for generations like Somalis do and call itself 'geesiyaal' bay ahayeen 'awoowasheenu' it's to late then to assess as your using an idealogy that was brought to you from him.

I suspect the reason he wanted this Somalinimo is totally because of the threat of 'colonialism' at that time which was the 'era' he was in. Like the 'era' we are in now is 'China/Russia vs America'. People will look back at us and assess us based on our era just like we do with the past. Your second generation will do the same as you guys do, don't you realize why it's so important you leave behind something so your actually 'talked' about like the 'sayid' is in Somalia after 150 years?

But deep down the man was 'nationalist' at heart but he was 'sneaky' he wanted to use 'PL/SL/GM' areas as the 'soldiers' of this 'new idealogy' while the 'south' he called 'deris' meaning their kinda of like 'our capital' where we can bring them 'idealogies' and ensure they 'align' to it. After-all they had no real idealogical movement in those areas and were comfortable with the 'colonialism' and not knowing how dangerous this is to their over-all culture in the long-term, look at the 'aboriginal' culture in Australia today or look at the 'south african black culture'.

A-lot of their cultural identity has been stripped away and their not fitting into the new identity either which is why u see such problems with those areas. So you basically become a 'basket-case' in the end, unsafe, not understanding the world your in, your place in it, your people place it in, etc.

You don't want to listen to the 'colonizer' it's just nasty back n forth that ends in uselessness. It's better to assimilate like what happened to some somalis in oman and lose their identity as process but join that new society generations later and live in peace. At least their 'names' still exist in oman but not their culture of their ancestors, they adopted the culture of their hosts. But oman would've been easy to assimiliate for them lets not forget it's similar desert cultures, camels, etc. They would'nt of seen a huge 'shift' in mindset.
You talking rubbish the mad mullah was a terrorist if he was alive today he would be the leader of al shabaab.

How can you support someone who has killed so many muslims? Do you also support al shabaab?

The mad mullah intriduced Wahhabism into somalia he labelled muslims as being gaalo and made their blood permissible.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You talking rubbish the mad mullah was a terrorist if he was alive today he would be the leader of al shabaab.

How can you support someone who has killed so many muslims? Do you also support al shabaab?

The mad mullah intriduced Wahhabism into somalia he labelled muslims as being gaalo and made their blood permissible.

Majeerniya kingdom ma aha shared story somali quseeyso naga fariso. Let real Somalis talk, I will talk to you about majertenia another day ileen awoowashayda bay qusaysa mashrucasi oo arimo dhiigeed la rabo in dal lagu noqdo. Naga bax go back to hassan al bana and alitihaad waryaa you feker shisheeye. Anaga diinteena waan haysana, maybe hassan al bana ayaa diintisa iyo dadkisa khatar ku jira, hawl ii yaal ma aha wadan kale..Anigu dhulkayga awoowashayda inan ilashado baa ii daran. Unlike u oo ka soo kaxay inta yar northern bari lagu dhaxalsiyay being pushed out by ali saleban and siwaqroon. Naga fariso keleb yahow hassan al bana iyo balaayada maskaxdada ku wada jira.

Hassan al bana wax kale kuma soo kordhin bah diroblow except inaad northern bari ka soo qaxtid, naga fariso, i am reer nugaal now, i know your bari history and the genocides there. Dont act like a saitn to me. How is it niin siwaqroon ama ali saleban inu fadhiyo xarumihi boqor osman. War iga fariso sxb, feker shisheeye intasi lee ka heeshay soo ma aha.

@Cognitivedissonance your new generation is not popping up anymore, u rely on the old as they whither away, bah dubay is prepared as we potentially inside the new area of the new kingdom of majertenia as it has shifted. Omar mahmoud looks like are at forefront, but let them there is always osman mahmoud around to ensure the legacy of beesha continues. Thats why ur called reer bari ana ku difaaca and all that code word ur time is up. U not adapting, u living in the past boy, like king osman did when he didnt adapt who adapted keenadiid bang SYL. Like america is the new british kingdom not the old britain. Your bari is the old britain now. Nugaal is now the america.

We will keep u 'ceremonial' if u want and remember ur past, qof historykisa lama inkirayo, heck u can play symbolic role as u dwell in the past and glorify it while other clans move into the future. Show me bah dirooble boy that is 20-30 years old, i can work out what he will be in 50-60 years for beeshina. based on what they spent their time on while dhalinyaro. LOOOOOOOOOL. Naanaab soo soo socodo weeye the general section of the spot kuwi aan aniga hukumi laha as im preparing

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Majeerniya kingdom ma aha shared story somali quseeyso naga fariso. Let real Somalis talk, I will talk to you about majertenia another day ileen awoowashayda bay qusaysa mashrucasi oo arimo dhiigeed la rabo in dal lagu noqdo. Naga bax go back to hassan al bana and alitihaad waryaa you feker shisheeye. Anaga diinteena waan haysana, maybe hassan al bana ayaa diintisa iyo dadkisa khatar ku jira, hawl ii yaal ma aha wadan kale..Anigu dhulkayga awoowashayda inan ilashado baa ii daran. Unlike u oo ka soo kaxay inta yar northern bari lagu dhaxalsiyay being pushed out by ali saleban and siwaqroon. Naga fariso keleb yahow hassan al bana iyo balaayada maskaxdada ku wada jira.

Hassan al bana wax kale kuma soo kordhin bah diroblow except inaad northern bari ka soo qaxtid, naga fariso, i am reer nugaal now, i know your bari history and the genocides there. Dont act like a saitn to me. How is it niin siwaqroon ama ali saleban inu fadhiyo xarumihi boqor osman. War iga fariso sxb, feker shisheeye intasi lee ka heeshay soo ma aha
You talk for the sake of talking cali saleeban and siwaaqroon are my people we share the same land so take that isku dir ish elsewhere as for the mad mullah he’s a terrorist who has killed many muslims and if he was alive today he would be the leader of al shabaab.

Boowe motherfuck hassan banna i dont follow anyone..just cause i believe in governing by the shariah does not make me a follower of another man or sect.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Hassan al bana wax kale kuma soo kordhin bah diroblow except inaad northern bari ka soo qaxtid, naga fariso, i am reer nugaal now, i know your bari history and the genocides there. Dont act like a saitn to me. How is it niin siwaqroon ama ali saleban inu fadhiyo xarumihi boqor osman. War iga fariso sxb, feker shisheeye intasi lee ka heeshay soo ma aha.

@Cognitivedissonance your new generation is not popping up anymore, u rely on the old as they whither away, bah dubay is prepared as we potentially inside the new area of the new kingdom of majertenia as it has shifted. Omar mahmoud looks like are at forefront, but let them there is always osman mahmoud around to ensure the legacy of beesha continues. Thats why ur called reer bari ana ku difaaca and all that code word ur time is up. U not adapting, u living in the past boy, like king osman did when he didnt adapt who adapted keenadiid bang SYL. Like america is the new british kingdom not the old britain. Your bari is the old britain now. Nugaal is now the america.

We will keep u 'ceremonial' if u want and remember ur past, qof historykisa lama inkirayo, heck u can play symbolic role as u dwell in the past and glorify it while other clans move into the future. Show me bah dirooble boy that is 20-30 years old, i can work out what he will be in 50-60 years for beeshina. based on what they spent their time on while dhalinyaro. LOOOOOOOOOL. Naanaab soo soo socodo weeye the general section of the spot kuwi aan aniga hukumi laha as im preparing
Why did you edit your comment kkk

Don't confuse gobanimo with daciifnimo boowe Gobanimo is giving cali saleeban governorship of bari while bah dirooble who are the majority and inhabit the most land settle for deputy governor likewise in bosaso giving tge mayorship of bosaso to dhisheshe while settling for deputy mayor, likewise giving the governorship of gardaful to siwaaqroon while settling for the deputy mayor.

Answer my question about the mad mullah, do you condone the mass killing of innocent men women and children?

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He wasnt Bartire he was Ogaden.

I dont care what he was, somalis know what he is, you wont define it. They will agree to it themselves. Nice try throwing around 'single man made ideas' without using the majority to ACCEPT IT first. This is another generation of our people we will develop a working model for which is 'scientific model' that actually does WORK in 'physical matters' only

See that's our problem here in the SPOT u want to change the 'accepted idea' by majority using your own, that's mental illness if u still believe in that idea when the majority ARE NOT. There is different grades of mental illness, you GOT ONE OF THE GRADES.

Its so unfair u let @Django run around with a view or position that is denied by the majority and u consider that 'free speech' but slam me as mentally ill saying I SEE FUCKIN DEMONS AND JINNS in ppl bodies as they hijack the human side of that person. My view is against the consensus of majority, but its MENTALLY ILL. But his view is like 'cool its free speech' dont worry CONVINCING MAJORITY, u can keep ur idea and your still NORMAL to us. If u treated me like that I wouldnt be scared of the JINNS AND DEMONS.

Arimaha mental illness is my 'vocational' area I actually like to talk to these ppl as we have shared experience being 'sidelined' by society as CRAZY but @Django gets a free card as 'independent thought' even tho its rejected by society. U accept his difference of opinion even tho the majority reject it but u reject my experience of jinn activity in the world and u arrest me into hospital and CAGE ME THEY CAN EVEN ORDER YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ITS PRISON OF SOMEONE OPINION AND EXPERIENCE. I REMEMBER I JUMPED AT THEM AT EMERGENCY UNIT ONE DAY WHEN THEY JABBED ME WITH NEEDLE TO SLEEP ME OFF. THAT WAS THE ANGER IN ME BUT I COULDNT FIND WORDS FOR IT AT THE TIME CAUSE OF HYSTERIA

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Humanity is weird cup of tea if you ask me. I am not Ill now but I am talking about my experiences when I am ill only. The world treats these people like a 'cancer' and it's wrong and it needs to stop. It makes it worse for them as they question their sanity as they hear objecting views(majority saying ur wrong while u believe ur right). Humans gain nothing by lying if u see them stuck FOR YEARS in the same area and saying the same thing over and over. Because they had an experience and they will never forget it. Thats why religion helps sida jinnka layska saarayo, nimanka diinta waxay ku oranayan WAA RUNTA WAA JIRA BAHASHANI, so it settles u down that someone agrees with u and u begin working it off. Thats prolly why the somali mentally ill recover QUICK not the fkn western one.

The only kanini that works is the one for 'hurdo' to knock u out, not these anti psychotic pills its garbage. Bit of quran aqris and jinn and then nice pill to sleep. U wake up fine after wards. Its an experience. U start to love sleep because its like middle ground where u dont have to deal with it anymore. They cant take that away from u unless u allow them. Alhamdulilah for sleep is what i say as I sleep every night even if i am normal. Thats why i dont fear death anymore, i lost the fear of death a long tim ago after i saw jinn activity. Death and hurt is different. I dont like getting hurt like being shot at or beaten up but the actual death itself NO PROBLEM for me anymore. I seen worse OUTCOMES sxb being alive in HELL

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You are karbashing clans like yours is a powerhouse it aint saaxib cool the f*ck down.

Stop putting your nose where it don't belong. PUNTLAND is ours let's stick to it. Improve it and showcase the improvement. Why lose any more resources to other tribes let them figure it out. It is the job of the fgs to govern them. We can merely advice or condemn the fgs now.

I wanna see tourist attractions, bussines centre's, modern cities and a freaking capable defence force.

Non of these things will you find in xamar. They ain't helping just undermining us at times.

Guul Puntland viva Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I look forward to meeting somali mentally ill in Somalia to do a correlation on the mentally ill here. Not the western ones as were stuck under western method so we wont change like the other ones. But to see if we shared the same experience and what they used for recovery. I do know they recover quicker and its not a constant problem in their lives needing maintaince like PILLS. AHHH did u take ya pills ya wackjob looooooool u heard that heaps right.

Its sad when ur own mother believes in them the western hospitals and she sees weligood ma soo noqdan halka kuwa dalka they recover after a period of down period PERMANATELY. Its got to do with acceptance that their are activities beyond what we know rather then denial. This sooth u that ur not ill they just dont know what it is. They would've seen this for centuries ppl saying the same thing. This will then make u listen to them and follow them back to normalcy as u dont go back n forth trying to prove its real and not real. MADNESS

Last edited:
kan qarkuu dhacay malah? waryaa the sayid was OG first of all, and he was no laangaab, he hailed from one of the biggest ogaden sub clans.

Secondly what are you on about him using PL and GM soldiers? The guy died like 100 years ago.:what1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sayid Abdulle Hassan defined by 'british' that's like me defining american forefathers. Come on waryaa. We know Somali authorities define their history. Again this is more 'isaaq gaalo rac' shit. It's so sad and shows u meeshu maskaxdisa ku eekan doonto. Never ever give them POWER. Only person who can describe Sayid is the people he was born from. Again the lack of a mind that isn't 'slaved' which the isaaq is will clash with 'free' mind of Somalis. It doesn't work, u gotta send these ppl into their own nation wallahi 'its cultural conflict' Just isaaq ALONE.

• Abdisalam Issa-Salwe, The Failure of The Daraawiish State, The Clash Between Somali Clanship and State System, paper presented at the 5th International Congress of Somali Studies, December 1993 [1]
  • Abdi Sheik Abdi, Divine Madness: Mohammed Abdulle Hassan (1856–1920), Zed Books Ltd., London, 1993
  • Battersby, Henry Francis Prevost. Richard Corfield of Somaliland (1914), ASIN: B000WFUQT8.
  • Jaamac Cumar Ciise, Taariikhdii Daraawiishta iyo Sayid Maxamed Cabdulle Xasan, (1895–1921), Wasaaradda Hiddaha iyo Tacliinta Sare, edited by Akadeemiyaha Dhaqanka, Mogadishu, 1976.
  • Jardine, Douglas J., The Mad Mullah of Somaliland, H. Jenkins, 1923.
  • McNeill, Malcolm, In Pursuit of the 'Mad' Mullah, 1902.
  • Said S. Samatar, Oral Poetry and Somali Nationalism: The Case of Sayyid Mahammad Abdille Hasan, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1982 (analyzes Mahammad Abdille's poetry and assesses his nationalist and literary contributions to the Somali heritage)
  • Skoulding, F.A. With 'Z' Unit in Somaliland, RAF Quarterly 2, no.3, (July 1931), pp. 387–396.
  • Swayne, H.G.C., Seventeen Trips through Somaliland and a visit to Abyssinia: With Supplementary preface on the 'Mad Mullah' risings, 1903.

Trending