I require an official apology from Farmajo for the 2000 harti civilian lives taken by his father

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
The so called president had the nerve to apologize for jeegan lives lost in the civil war when up-to now he hasn't uttered a word of condolence for the 2000 harti civilians massacred in Mudug. I know he is just seeking votes to be re-elected but the traitor should have offered his condolences to his harti kin than to Somalidiid jeegan.

Last edited:
The so called president had the nerve to apologize for jeegan lives lost in the civil war when up-to know he hasn't uttered a word of condolence for the 2000 harti civilians massacred in Mudug. I know he is just seeking votes to be re-elected but the traitor should have offered his condolences to his harti kin than to Somalidiid jeegan.

You can have ours. F*ck that pink lipped poon. We are Somalia-diid and apology-diid:chrisfreshhah:

The so called president had the nerve to apologize for jeegan lives lost in the civil war when up-to now he hasn't uttered a word of condolence for the 2000 harti civilians massacred in Mudug. I know he is just seeking votes to be re-elected but the traitor should have offered his condolences to his harti kin than to Somalidiid jeegan.

Jeegans is only habar awal and habar jeclo. Its sad how many people died.
Im proud to be somalidiid jeegan.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey there’s nothing wrong with acknowledging multiple wrongdoings, I agree tho, what happen to the civilians in mudug was tragic and I hope the families of the victims receive a sincere apology as well :)

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Harti civilians?! It was Majeerteen. Some of the so called ‘Harti’ were on the frontlines for Barre.

Allow me to translate;
President cheese should apologize for what happened to CUMAR Maxamuud NOT even the rest of MJ. And, it happened when he was young. Btw Afwene is gone.

Everone else out there remember Harti is usually codeword for MJ like SADE/MX. Dhulbahante don't believe in Hartinimo

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
Allow me to translate;
President cheese should apologize for what happened to CUMAR Maxamuud NOT even the rest of MJ. And, it happened when he was young. Btw Afwene is gone.

Everone else out there remember Harti is usually codeword for MJ like SADE/MX. Dhulbahante don't believe in Hartinimo

Somalidiid shouldn't meddle in Harti affairs.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Whats with this divisive language? Jeegan lives iyo harti lives kulaha:mahubowtf: landers are so tame compared to you guys:farmajoyaab::mindblown: he killed lots of SOMALI LIVES, rephrase it now.

Trending