I remember going to this Arab Shisha cafe and it was full of Somali boys and girls.

None of them bothered to talk to each other, they were all seperated in groups based on gender alone and it was like a zombie movie the atmosphere

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Is funny because if the shisha place was full of maadow men they would be all over them and the whole place will be loud, but when it comes to faraax we want to act prestige.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Is funny because if the shisha place was full of maadow men they would be all over them and the whole place will be loud, but when it comes to faraax we want to act prestige.
wait was it with you and madows? Are you really that obsessed to be talking bs like that? Looks like you need a trip to the mental health asylum too smh

That will not and does not happen. Better get yourself checked out woman.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
wait was it with you and madows? Are you really that obsessed to be talking bs like that? Looks like you need a trip to the mental health asylum too smh

That will not and does not happen. Better get yourself checked out woman.
I was actually defending faraaxs here so I don't know why your attacking me :ayaanswag:

The Compton of Sudan

Lol, Omdurman gets hate for no reason. Mainly from the uppity Khartoum morons who stay in Al Riyadh and Al Amarat all day and are too scared to cross the bridge. Omdurman has history and culture, and thats what annoys the Khartoum morons about it.

You probably havent been to or seen areas like Al Hajj Yusuf and Al-Kalakla if you think Omdurman is the Compton of Sudan lol.

Lol, Omdurman gets hate for no reason. Mainly from the uppity Khartoum morons who stay in Al Riyadh and Al Amarat all day and are too scared to cross the bridge. Omdurman has history and culture, and thats what annoys the Khartoum morons about it.

You probably havent been to or seen areas like Al Hajj Yusuf and Al-Kalakla if you think Omdurman is the Compton of Sudan lol.
Omdurman does have history and culture but I could never live there, Al Mohandiseen is the only decent part of the entire city. Traffic in Al Riyadh and Al Amarat is unbearable on weekends thanks to nas Omdurman visiting. Even the KFC and Pizza Hut in Omdurman tastes worst than in Khartoum lmao.

Haj Yousif is ghetto af but Kalakla is just poor, the people living there act miskeen.
Northern Kalakla isn't even bad i'd rather live there than any part of Omdurman.

Omdurman does have history and culture but I could never live there, Al Mohandiseen is the only decent part of the entire city. Traffic in Al Riyadh and Al Amarat is unbearable on weekends thanks to nas Omdurman visiting. Even the KFC and Pizza Hut in Omdurman tastes worst than in Khartoum lmao.

Haj Yousif is ghetto af but Kalakla is just poor, the people living there act miskeen.
Northern Kalakla isn't even bad i'd rather live there than any part of Omdurman.

There are many decent areas in Omdurman, Medinat Al-Nile and Abbasiya have some nice houses too, and if you go to share3 El-Wadi in Hay Al-Rowda it's also an upper middle-class area of Omdurman, and you can find some mansions there too.

Khartoum is already over-populated by itself due to people from all over the country living there, so don't blame nas Omdurman for it lol. I have visited the KFC/Pizza hut branch in Khartoum too, its expensive too and the food sucks lol.

Nah you're just hating on Omdurman at this point. Hajj Yousif and Kalakla make some places in Omdurman look rich asf lol.

Last edited:
There are many decent areas in Omdurman, Medinat Al-Nile and Abbasiya have some nice houses too, and if you go to share3 El-Wadi in Hay Al-Rowda it's also an upper middle-class area of Omdurman, and you can find some mansions there too.

Khartoum is already over-populated by itself due to people from all over the country living there, so don't blame nas Omdurman for it lol. I have visited the KFC/Pizza hut branch in Khartoum too, its expensive too and the food sucks lol.

Nah you're just hating on Omdurman at this point. Hajj Yousif and Kalakla make some places in Omdurman look rich asf lol.
Nice houses doesn’t count if the roads turn into rivers when it rains - this sometimes happens in Khartoum too but it’s not even close to as horrid as Omdurman (and Khartoum is currently building a drainage system). The Khartoum restaurant branches are okay, it’s the Omdurman branches that suck lol and that’s why you guys flood Khartoum for leisure.

I already hated on Haj Yousif and acknowledged that Kalakla is poor. However northern kalakla really isn’t that bad it’s basically Gabra South so I’d rather live there than Omdurman.

Trending

Latest posts