\

What do you think?

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Guys, let it go.

We brought to you the Latin script.

That's all we know now.

Humble yourselves. :kanyehmm:

Bringing us a foreign alphabet and stripping indigenous ones was part of the Ls the Communist Regime firmed
The alphabet was only developed during the early 1900s its not exactly indigenous. maybe that other arabic/somali one could be counted as indigenous but it was barely if ever used. The normal Arabic script was used more.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Look cool, but each letter looks like as if it gonna take a time to write it. And it kinda resemble a mix of Ge'ez and Georgian scripts

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Look cool, but each letter looks like as if it gonna take a time to write it. And it kinda resemble a mix of Ge'ez and Georgian scripts
𐒘𐒂 𐒈𐒔𐒙𐒚𐒐𐒆 𐒁𐒗 𐒗𐒖𐒈𐒘𐒗𐒇 𐒂𐒙 𐒓𐒇𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒘𐒍 𐒕𐒙𐒚 𐒖𐒇𐒗 𐒋𐒙𐒒𐒒𐒗𐒋𐒂𐒘𐒒𐒌 𐒂𐒔𐒗 𐒐𐒗𐒂𐒂𐒗𐒇𐒈.

The Latin script is the sole reason our literacy rates are so high compared to our neighbors.

A geeljire will be able to read and write within a few days.
What is so unique about the latin script that it somehow makes our literacy rates highI? (As if 37% is high) its just letters like all other scripts have. The latin script is just another remanence of colonialism, we need our own unique script, Osmanya being a good contender

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
What is so unique about the latin script that it somehow makes our literacy rates highI? (As if 37% is high) its just letters like all other scripts have. The latin script is just another remanence of colonialism, we need our own unique script, Osmanya being a good contender

Where you getting your stats from?
All the geeljires I met in Somalia were texting their relatives about camel stocks :mjdontkno:

Trending