I Reiko talked to the President of Puntland this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Reer-Bari is doing a smear campaign.
how this shows your not a true puntlander and you work only for your qabiil. you want to illegally elect your candidate by any means. walahi its sad. people call themselves puntlanders and the only thing they contribute is hate and division. i live and work in puntland for years. i have more osman mohamud friends than caliesaleebaan. i barely know my people but the reason i defend them is because of the constant slander on this website. i support cali haji warsame over any candidate. than its farax cali shire.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
reer-bari said:
lol hes 37 hes not going to get it. constitution states you have to be minimum 40 years old.

According to the official candidate info, he is 40yo. He is eligible to run for office

Last edited:

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
reer-bari said:
the only thing they contribute is hate and division

Mr. Bosaso unuka leh, I find it ironic to see you accuse others of being dividers.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
how this shows your not a true puntlander and you work only for your qabiil. you want to illegally elect your candidate by any means. walahi its sad. people call themselves puntlanders and the only thing they contribute is hate and division. i live and work in puntland for years. i have more osman mohamud friends than caliesaleebaan. i barely know my people but the reason i defend them is because of the constant slander on this website. i support cali haji warsame over any candidate. than its farax cali shire.

Stop the calalcaal boowe. Asad will be your president starting January 2019 inshallah.

Reer-Bari

Mr. Bosaso unuka leh, I find it ironic to see you accuse others of being dividers.
lol bosaso is deeshishe and arab salax. i never once claimed we own it. but we do own the most land in it and thats a fact. and how did i ever contribute too division if everything i say is fact. cali saleebaan never lost a war against any mohamoud saleebaan especially osman mohamud. for every 1 cali saleebaan killed 20 osman mohamuds get killed. this is the reason osman mohamud moved from most of iskushuban xariiro, xumbays. xxumbays is located in karkaar and is 100% cali saleebaan. my dad owns over 200 plots in xumbays lol

Gibiin-Udug

lol bosaso is deeshishe and arab salax. i never once claimed we own it. but we do own the most land in it and thats a fact. and how did i ever contribute too division if everything i say is fact. cali saleebaan never lost a war against any mohamoud saleebaan especially osman mohamud. for every 1 cali saleebaan killed 20 osman mohamuds get killed. this is the reason osman mohamud moved from most of iskushuban xariiro, xumbays. xxumbays is located in karkaar and is 100% cali saleebaan. my dad owns over 200 plots in xumbays lol
Loooooool@ dhishishe and Arab sadax owning Bosaaso.

Wallahi Ina-gumeed baa tahay, caagyahow.

You fantasize about killing Osman Mohamuds way too much, I bet you can't say shxt to them in real life. You sound like your Ina Abtis bullied you and how you're harboring those feelings and unleashing them on sspot.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

You fantasize about killing Osman Mohamuds way too much, I bet you can't say shxt to them in real life. You sound like your Ina Abtis bullied you and how you're harboring those feelings and unleashing them on sspot.
Reiko its a fact that cali saleeban are the majority in bosaso and its true they never lost a war against cismaan maxamud infact many of the boqors have been slaughtered by cali saleeban today for every cali saleeban thats killed by cismaan maxamud, cali saleeban kill 30 laangaab cismaan maxamud lama ooyan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop the calalcaal boowe. Asad will be your president starting January 2019 inshallah.
Assad is too young to lead puntland he will be given a ministerial position by president abdiweli gaas i heard cumar cabdirashid cali sharmarke had a conference call with president abdiweli gaas and assad and brokered a deal saying we have too many stooges of nabar iyo naxdiin paid shiils running to become president so he advised both of them to support eachother by giving eachother votes snce he aint running to become President

Reer-Bari

im speaking about history weirdo. majeerteen came from sanaag and other parts of barri. lol learn your history. deeshishe and arab salax are the original owners of bosaso. and i would never kill a osman mohamud idiot when did i ever promote violence on here. i just dont like the way you think you run bosaso lol.

Gibiin-Udug

47172463_321806085078809_3418484446502846464_n.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
im speaking about history weirdo. majeerteen came from sanaag and other parts of barri. lol learn your history. deeshishe and arab salax are the original owners of bosaso. and i would never kill a osman mohamud idiot when did i ever promote violence on here. i just dont like the way you think you run bosaso lol.
I knew @Reiko was dumb but An idiot?:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.