I really

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They lost many of our kinds with the power of Gadda and Malab be careful fr

As for me I'd take it
Yes I know lots of Somalis were taken into oromia through the power of pssy

I will take steps to make sure it is the somalis who do the assimilating, the offspring shall only identfiy as somalis and will spend their day's engaging in clan wars in the name of reer idrus

Why you tryna gatekeep the malab sxb

Let's compromise, if you're still being adamant of wanting to come here.:russsmug:

There are plenty of Gurguras here; Somalis but with a heavy touch of Oromo. :mjohreally:

They speak Oromo, but culturally are Somalis and Oromos.
That's how far I'm willing to go. And the actual limit for my own family and relatives irl. :silanyolaugh:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Let's compromise, if you're still being adamant of wanting to come here.:russsmug:

There are plenty of Gurguras here; Somalis but with a heavy touch of Oromo. :mjohreally:

They speak Oromos, but culturally are Somalis and Oromos.
That's how far I'm willing to go. And the actual limit for my family. :silanyolaugh:
Thank you walaal.
Once I get my first lady in Djibouti I will take the train down dir dhabe for the second :salute:

It will be the next conquest of Abyssinia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m ready
Excited Word GIF by Desus & Mero

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Isku xishoo man why would want dwarf kids kkkk they be chewing khat and onions at the same time, in my opinion the least good looking woman in the horn of Africa
Why you gotta put me down like that.

I like what i like, and what i seen i liked and i want what i seen. I want an Oromo wife and i love Oromo culture and food (Ethiopian)

Yaraye

VIP
Yes I know lots of Somalis were taken into oromia through the power of pssy

I will take steps to make sure it is the somalis who do the assimilating, the offspring shall only identfiy as somalis and will spend their day's engaging in clan wars in the name of reer idrus
how about if they don't look somali? :farole: and all of our features disappear?

Khaemwaset

VIP
how about if they don't look somali? :farole: and all of our features disappear?
I ain't marrying some bug eyed amhar walaal. Some of these northern oromo probably came from my clan at one point so see this as a reclamation mission. I'm simply bringing back the lost Cisse back into the fold ya know.
Once I've done my part populating the region with somalis, the Neo-Adal empire will return
800px-Flag_of_Adal_Sultanate.svg.png

Trending

Latest posts